006

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, Hana woke up like usual but.....her eyes was different. Somehow, she..had an eyebag. Yifan laughed at her when he saw her first in the morning. Hana just glared at the naughty guy.

' How dare he laughed at me? I became like this because of him ' Hana eat the breakfast silently. She was thinking of last night. Eventhough she already realised her feeling towards Yifan, she still didn't want to admit it. She just thought maybe she was thinking too much. Or maybe, she was just being sympathy. She was battling with her feeling.

" Today, I will send you to school " Yifan said suddenly.

" Do you want to go somewhere? "

Yifan smiled.

" Of course "

*****

Yifan drove the car calmly. Both of them kept silent. It really a torture to Hana.

" Are you want to go and meet your doctor? " the girl asked.

" Yes. I want to discuss with him " Yifan smiled.

" Okay " the girl kept silent after that.

" I will pick you up later " Yifan said suddenly, his eyes still focussing on the road.

" No, you don't have to "

" No, I insist " Yifan smiled at her.

****

That evening, not as he promised that morning, Hana can't see Yifan waiting for her. She waited for awhile before decided to walk home. Suddenly her phone rang. It was her grandma.

" Grandma, why? "

" Hana-ah, is Yifan with you? He is not coming back since this morning. He already said that he want to eat lunch at home. I tried called him, but he didn't pick up "

" No, he's not with me "

" Hana-ah, I'm a little worried. He met his doctor this morning and I didn't know what else bad news that he had to hear. I afraid it's not good and he-"

Hana can sensed that her grandmother was worried. She also started to worried hearing what she had been told.

" Grandma, don't worry. I'll try to contact him " she cut the wiman words.

" Okay. Tell me if you meet him "

" Alright " She ended the call after saying goodbye. She sighed.

" He must be there "

*****

" At this moment, all the medicine will not be effective like before. The cancer is growing. You need to do the chemotheraphy " Yifan sighed when he remember th doctor words.

" Chemotheraphy? " He sighed again.

He watched the view in front him while listening to his favourite song.

If I got locked away And we lost it all today...

Tell me honestly...

Would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly

Would you still love me the same?

" You really like that song " He was humming to the song when suddenly Hana came and sat beside him, smiling at him. He was startled a little but soon regained his smile seeing the girl.

" Yeah " he looked to the front. Hana do the same. " Can I say that this song almost fit with my condition? " he smiled looking at the girl. " I do heve flaws "

Hana kept silent hearing that. She knows what he mean. She hear the guy sighed.

" I wonder if I confess to the girl that I like, will she accept me when she knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter