001

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People say that when we getting mature and reach the age where we can be considered as adult, we will face problems and unhappiness in our life. I use to think that. But, reality is always reality. I already faced unhappiness in my life eventhough I still a little kid.

- Lee Hana -

***

With the two big carrier in her hand, Hana truged into the airport. The dark night sight had changed with over-iluminate lights in the airport. The airport was not busy as usual. Maybe because it was freaking 11pm right now. It was still early for her flight to Korea.

The petite girl pushed the luggage carrier to a bench nearby. Playing with her phone, she didn't realise that the airport started to get crowded and crowded. That make Hana tear off her gaze from the phone and lifted her face.

A group of fangirl, almost 50 of them, are chatting with their hands holding some cardboards, camera ( most DSLR) ,phones, ipad, tablets and other gadgets. She noticed that Exo name was written on most of the cardboards. The other was written with the band members name.

Somehow, that make her enlightened.' Did Exo will be on the same plane with me ? ' That thought already make her cheered up.

Of course, she is an exo fan. But she was not so into them like the other fangirls. Exo had coming to LA to make performance at a concert that had been held two days before. She thought they already go back to Korea, but obviously, she was wrong. She didn't have a chance to watch them since the concert venue was far from her house and she also was busy with her assignment.

The airport become pack with mostly fangirls. Not-fully-pack because it almost midnight but it still can make Exo member dissappear into that sea of fangirl. It make the girl become uncomfortable.

Fortunately, the announcer had annouced that the passenger for the flight she'll ride already can enter the departure hall. Actually, it was too early for the passenger to enter the departure hall, but since the main hall was packed with fangirls and the airport management didn't want anything happen to the other passenger, they asked the passengers to enter the departure hall.

Taking the luggages with her, Hana walk to the Baggage Storage section. The worker managed her luggage after she gave it to them and completed her affair there. Leisurely, she walk into the departure hall after showing the attendant her pasport. Hana took a sit at one of the bench.

There are not so much people there. Not more than ten since it still early. There are a couple with their two kids at her right. Didn't want to bother with situation around her, Hana took out her earphone, plucked into her ears and closed. It's not that she want to sleep, but she just want to clear her mind.

Problems after problems came into her life. Mostly because of her parent. So, at that time, she didn't want to think anything. She just want to enjoy her trip to Korea. It had been a long time she didn't meet with her grandparent. She really miss them a lot. They are the only grandparent that she have.

" Ah !! I nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter