EPILOGUE

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara felt the grin on her face reaching her ears as she watched a video clip on youtube.

 

You know, at Christmas, I promised that I would drag you in the house because I wanted to celebrate New Year’s eve together. Happy New Year Donghae.

 

I love you

 

She patted her red face as the clip ended. She fet so embarrassed and giddy at the same time. It was already  5 months since that happened and she still watched it every chance she gets. The video clip was actually her and Donghae’s conversation at the 7th floor of Hits building. They have no idea that someone else is actually there taking a video of the party when she charged at Donghae. Now the person holding the camera thought they are worth more to be shot at than the party. The video went viral and even put on the news. They were shocked and Donghae had asked her if she wanted it to be taken down or the culprit who had taken the video be arrested or something. She said yes at first but watching it made her change her mind. She wanted to save that moment forever when Donghae told her he loves her. Hell, if she had a phone in her hand at that time, she would’ve done it herself if she knew how reliving the moment would make her feel.

 

“Ms. Dara?”

 

Dara looked up to see Lee Hi peeping her head on the door. “Taeyang is here to do the collaboration with Jiyong.”

 

“Oh okay,”  Dara said. “They’ve got the song, right? I’ll be out for a while so for any questions, just call me.”

 

Lee Hi nodded and Dara went back into replaying the video once she’s sure Lee Hi already closed the door. It has already been 5 months and a lot has happened.

 

The divorce didn’t go through. They had managed to retract the petition but they got married again 2 months after. This time, with all the right reasons.

 

She also found out Clara was behind all those hacking and she wanted to find her so she could deal wiih her herself. That . Donghae just asked her to let it go because he still considered Clara as one of his friends and Dara had just relented just because Donghae had asked her. And because she already flew to another country.

 

Her resignation didn’t come through either. But the turn over did. SP is now part of Hits and Donghae is the CEO of both. Her position? The director for the song writing team. She refused the position at first but Donghae reasoned her talents shouldn’t go to waste and she relented after days of coaxing. Now she realized Donghae might have known she wanted to still be a part of SP even if she denies it. And she’s thankful for that. She was scared at first thinking all the things that can go wrong but it seems to work out pretty well. Her team finally softened towards her, she had ceased her perfectionist persona and she had never been happier. Lee Hi also chose to stay as her assistant.

 

She couldn’t think how she could be so nasty in the past when she can actually be calm. Maybe Donghae did changed her. Or the accident made her see what she’s too blind to understand. Things really happen for a reason.

 

But of course, the media is still feeding on her. But some of the people are now letting her be. They were still those saying the clip was staged because she really doesn’t want to give up SP and they just got married to support that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter