No. 6

180 Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What People Say

School day comes again and the last time Soo Hyuk came to her house, Mrs. Ryu encouraged her that it was not good to treat guest like that. Yeah, she knew all of it but her mind is not sync with her heart so in result she does what she wants to. Her classmates are already seen as busy as ever. Since it’s the most important project for their 3rd year in university and after this they have to face an internship, this project intends to attract offices to train students while they are in internships.

If this project is not related with the internships, she doesn’t have to meet Soo Hyuk everytime. Well, her professor said so and other lecturers as well. Nothing can be avoided as for now. She doesn’t anticipate everytime he comes.

Soo Hyuk now always comes in break time. Sometimes Rahui accompanies them, but sometimes she leaves both of them because of her project too.  Rahui is worry if any bad things happen between Ella and Soo Hyuk since Ella is still not taking Soo Hyuk as a good stranger. And as Rahui knows, Ella is not considering Soo Hyuk’s offer to become her friend or even to help her but Soo Hyuk always tries everytime he has a chance.

Lately his attendance is just the attendance without any talk. Soo Hyuk is not planning to talk until Ella needs him to talk. This plan is to make Ella as his friend and he can attract her to accept his offer. Rahui understands if Soo Hyuk wants this anyway, it’s one of the ways Soo Hyuk can fulfill his promise he made.

Ella is still bothered by only just his presence but these day he’s not talking a lot so her botherness is slowly going away. And she begins to think if he’s serious but she gets rid of that thought away. She doesn’t want to think about that.

One day Ella is making the costumes for both of them and by making this, Ella can be late for home. Soo Hyuk comes to see her progress and sees that his clothes are already done. He’s impressed by Ella’s work ethic. Other students who are using the studio as well is not bothered to talk to Ella, they already knew about her behavior and etc so for Soo Hyuk this condition is too surprising for him.

“You really talk when you are in need,” Soo Hyuk said and Ella who just sews, looks at him well exactly glares at him. “Don’t need to glare at me, just listen what I say and continue at what you’re doing.”

“Disturbance,” Ella said almost like a whisper. Soo Hyuk seems taken back by it and immediately closes his mouth even though he wants to say more in possibility that maybe she will tell anything.

“Oh hey, Soo Hyuk-a,” said other student, Ella believes from the same major as she is. She’s focusing on her work and eavesdropping.

“Oh hey,” Soo Hyuk greets back. “Why are you here?” Ella seems interested with it because Soo Hyuk asked why. It means that person is not from the same major as she is.

“You know, just take photographs of people who do their project,” oh maybe it’s one from the pers club, she thinks. “For the magazine,” she’s right. “I heard you get a brilliant partner.”

“Yeah, here she is,” Soo Hyuk points at her and his friend looks at her. “Oh, the famous Ryu Ella,” she is not feeling well about this and suddenly her hands are shivering. Soo Hyuk just smiles back at him and sees Ella’s reaction. It’s not good.

He leans his hand on his friend’s shoulders and brings him somewhere. “Yeah, she’s smart though,” he said. Ella hears it and notices that their voice begin to fade away from her hearings. She takes a glance at notices that they’re going away. Maybe she has to thank him.

After finishes with her clothes, she ready to go home. It’s already 1 am and she’s not finish with one of her piece yet. Tomorrow she has to do it again. She goes out from the studio.

“Hey,” it’s a familiar voice and she looks around who’s calling her and she sees him.

“Oh you,” she said soullessly and he just smirks. She didn’t think that Soo Hyuk will wait for her.

“Since we’re going home, I’ll drive,” he takes her car key and goes first.

“Hey!” Ella yells at him and Soo Hyuk smirks and turns. What an irritating per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter