No. 13

180 Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Transformation

He tells Rahui about this the next day and she’s gasping by hearing that Ella slapped him and how his statement hit her right. “Wow.”

“So, what do you think?” they meet in the famous café where they are sure Ella is not coming here anyway. He wants a help. He needs a help exactly.

Rahui looks at him like, “You really wanna know my answer?” and Soo Hyuk is waiting her to say something. “So, you were being forceful to her,” she said. Soo Hyuk widens his eyes hearing this and chuckles.

“What can I do anyway?” he asks back to her.

“She needs time. It’s good sometimes to be forceful, but hearing what happened to you guys yesterday, not a good time to do that,” she said her opinion. “Oh yeah, and you said that she said she felt like being used?” Soo Hyuk nods. “That’s not good, just let both of your conversation flows naturally.”

“I did that,” he said.

“But you didn’t do it yesterday,” she said and it reminds him of how he talked to her yesterday. “And for what I know, you make your right statements to her not just yesterday but times before,” he thinks. “Like how you both first met,” yeah, he did that.

He suddenly thinks he needs to do something so he leaves first, “Thanks, Rahui-ya.”

She is surprised because he is leaving first. Rahui is saying things but he can’t hear anything. He’s already too far. “Hope he’s not doing something stupid.”

He comes to Ella’s house and glad that she is home and her mom opens the door for him. “Ella-ya, Soo Hyuk comes!” hearing her mother said that from downstairs, Ella is moving lazily. She doesn’t want to meet him. The person who said that he wanted to help her and the person who acts like he knows everything about her. “Hurry up, he’s already in living room!” her mother said it once again, but Ella doesn’t bug herself to move.

“Soo Hyuk-a, you go upstairs then,” Mrs. Ryu said that.

“Eh?”

“Because she’s not responding. Anyway, there’s another living room upstairs. You guys talk there,” her mom said and Soo Hyuk goes upstairs just like what she said. He is in the front of her room without nothing on the door like some girls have it hanging on the door. He’s knocking.

Ella doesn’t know anything that he’s in the front of her door and she’s walking lazily to open it and surprised to see who’s coming. She closes the door hard right in front of his eyes but he can hold it back. “Let’s talk,” he said and she goes outside. They sit in the living room in more like family-only place where there are books and Ella’s happy faces on the frame, different than the living room downstairs where it’s just a couch in the front of fireplace more like in a country design to match it with the kitchen design as well.

She’s indeed not talking anything since the one who wants to talk is him. “I’m sorry,” that’s his first words. She looks at him, “At treating you like a cat’s-paw, but that’s not my original intention is and for being so arrogant in knowing all about you,” he explained. She nods. “But I still want to prove you that you can believe me. I really want to help you,” she looks his serious faces. All he is saying are just words. “Remember what I did to you if there’s stranger around?” she smirks that he’s trying to make her believe him. Yeah, she admits that he helps her a lot when stranger comes or there’s an unwanted incident with them. Rahui can do that too to her. Her mom does the same. Her cousin, Prof. Ahn does the same. Sora does the same. “Help me to fulfill my promise…?” and now she remembers that he is the man of his word.

“Making me acting good to stranger, even to believe in people I know not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter