No. 2

180 Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just the Beginning

She tells this to Rahui which Rahui can hide her own expression very well. She nods, responds to every word Ella told. “Weird.”

“Yeah, definitely. One hundred percent weird,” Ella said out of her angriness. They spent their freetime in Ella’s home. Her mother cooked a delicious bake lava so Ella invites Rahui to join her. Ella lived with her mother only after her father died last year. They managed well. Ella helped Mrs. Ryu doing a part-time by receiving request for clothes design. Yeah, Rahui and her are in a fashion design major. It’s their third year now.

“Who are you talking about, dear?” Mrs. Ryu asks because her daughter tells it excitingly while gives her a bit of mother’s laugh.

“Weird guy at school,” Ella answers. In the end, Rahui tells all of it because Ella is too tired to give the same explanation.

“Oh… I see. Is he cute?” Mrs. Ryu asks and Ella gasped right away. “Okay, here’s your bake lava dear. I think I have to go,” Mrs. Ryu said while giving her teasing laugh.

“Delicious!” Rahui already grabbed one and put in into .

“Don’t you think of anything?” Ella asks for advice. Rahui thinks for minutes while enjoying the bake lava.

“Hm… well, think it in a positive way,” Ella looks at her, confuse. “Like… you got a secret admirer?” Rahui grins because she doesn’t know what to say and Ella pinches her. “Ouch!”

“In your dreams!”

 

 

Ella is happy today because Mrs. Ryu cooked a delicious breakfast and today she has no tasks at all. She finished the anime she watched last night, she could rest well. What a fine day. She about to head to the library where she can find all the quietness from the crowd. But, not when he came up again.

“Hi,” Ella knows his deep voice, Soo Hyuk’s voice. She doesn’t turn her face to him, just ignores him. He knows he will be treated like this. “Where’s your happiness going?” she stops again after he said that. “Just look at the way you dressed to day, you look happy,” she is surprised once again. He knew. How could…? Yeah, Ella is in a good mood so she wears a bright colors. When she’s in a bad mood, she wears darker ones. Simple, but first time people see her, they won’t notice at all. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter