No. 11

180 Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go with the Flow

“Oh that’s how it was,” Rahui said since she was asking how Ella’s progress is. Soo Hyuk just nods but still…

“How can she change in a sudden like that?” he’s still asking the same thing since he told everything from the moment her transformation until his ability to understand that. Rahui just raises her shoulders.

“Sorry, can’t help,” she said while enjoying her lunch. Today Ella is not coming to campus. She wants to rest at home and Soo Hyuk just agreed to the idea since he has another activity to do.

Ella is still not conscious, or at least, asking her surrounding anything why Soo Hyuk wants to help, why her family even her bestfriend is like allying with him. Yeah, they help him to change Ella’s behavior. They thought by bringing stranger to this would help her. Plus Soo Hyuk already made a promise with Mrs. Ryu and Rahui knew the story when Mrs. Ryu privately called her to explain the situation. Back then, she still didn’t believe that Soo Hyuk really wanted to help them.

He took his decision to help Mrs. Ryu is when the Lees moved in to that neighborhood. His parents and Mrs. Ryu had been talking a lot for days until recently his mom said her friend wanted to ask him for a help. Then Soo Hyuk and Mrs. Ryu met and talked. At once, Soo Hyuk didn’t want to help her. But after Mrs. Ryu efforts for Soo Hyuk to analyze Ella’s behavior then slowly he wanted to help her, even made a promise. And because of that too, Soo Hyuk can get close to Mrs. Ryu and get to know Ella by visiting her house and listening Mrs. Ryu story of Ella.

“But I think this time is a bit different,” suddenly Rahui said and Soo Hyuk eagers to hear it. Rahui laughs. “Slow down you, young man,” she said.

“Ah, hurry up!”

“Tsk, how eager you are,” she laughs. “In class, if there’s a group work she’s still working, taking part, but the way she’s talking to them (classmates), is not like what you explain to me,” she explained and he nods.

“Maybe, she’s still afraid to express her feelings, what she wants to say to them,” he said, taking conclusion.

“Maybe,” once again Rahui raises her shoulder. Then, her partner comes to their table and pick her up. “Oh, Joo Hyuk-a, you came!” she said and Soo Hyuk looks who it is and shakes hand with him. “No wonder, you guys know each other,” Joo Hyuk smiles.

Rahui stands up, “By the way, I want to see you guys do your progress. I think we can work together,” Joo Hyuk hands out his hand to Rahui, Soo Hyuk sees this and laughs. “Don’t laugh!” Rahui looks at Joo Hyuk and smiles, “I’m looking forward to it,” she said from a far. Yeah, maybe that’s a good idea.

...

“What a crazy idea,” Ella said when she heard from Soo Hyuk that today they will go with Rahui and her partner, Joo Hyuk. She knew where this talk went on. Soo Hyuk already had said ‘start’. So, this is how it goes.

They wait for another couple in the front bookstore inside shopping malls. Soo Hyuk left hand already placed in Ella’s shoulder. She looks at him and widens her eyes, plus the time is so right when Rahui and Joo Hyuk came. Her bestfriend looks at them and gives the “Ooh” look. Full of teasing.

“Wow, great progress, I might say,” Rahui said and smile. Joo Hyuk just laughs a little. They exchange friendly greeting with Soo Hyuk and Ella. Rahui hugs her bestfriend happily while Ella is not enjoying this kind of plan.

“Ew,” Ella said and Rahui pouts . “You have a nice plan ever,” Ella said it sarcastically. Rahui just smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter