No. 14

180 Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Too Much to Accept

By spending time with her, he becomes familiar with all of her existences, expressions, reactions. He knows until a little thing about her like she has a perfectionist side of her when she arrange the look-so-neat-but-not-for-her decoration or even when she is in his car and there’s a tiny bit of trash, she throws it and makes sure it looks clean. Rahui is becoming familiar too with the appearance Soo Hyuk with her and Ella. She knows what hits Soo Hyuk now, but not so sure with Ella. This little fact she keeps it all alone.

Slowly but sure, Ella can talk with anybody right now since she prepares herself to get into the internship environment where there she will meet colleagues, boss, and other staffs. She knows it will not be easy for her, but her friends and family help her. It looks kind of fun for her.

The three of them gather in canteen, hours of talking and eating. Ella is curious about something. “Soo Hyuk-a,” she said. Soo Hyuk, who is concentrating on his phone, looks at her.

“What?”

“Do you already fulfill your promise?” she asks. Yeah, she is curious about this. Rahui is shocked by Ella’s questions since she knows a lot about it. By Rahui shockness, she chokes and Ella just gives her water. “What got into you, Rahui-ya?” Ella chuckles.

Soo Hyuk is flustered. He looks at Rahui with no emotion at all on his expression, signing for her to keep and he looks at Ella. “Yes, but I haven’t told the one I made a promise with,” he explains.

Ella nods. “Okay then, great to know that,” she smiles. Actually Soo Hyuk already told the one he made a promise with that he is already fulfilled it for good. But she just said, “You can stay at Ella’s side as long as you want,” being granted that he is grateful. He was making a promise with Mrs. Ryu to help Ella adapting with people, treating people right. Yeah, with Ella’s mom. Rahui knew this, Prof. Ahn knew this. Suddenly he remembers when Ella asked him until when and he said until she could talk to people normally. And now it happened.

“I go buy snacks,” Rahui said after looking at the atmosphere of Soo Hyuk. She hopes Soo Hyuk tells the truth to Ella. Soo Hyuk notices this.

“Actually, Ella-ya,” he starts the conversation. Here he comes. Ella, who is reading magazines, looks at him. “The one I made promise with already knew. I met with her and told everything,” he said. Ella widens her eyes.

“Really?! she can’t believe what he just said. And she recalls that he said her. Now she has a privilige to ask this, since he said that he could tell her everything after the promise is fulfilled. “Is it her?” Ella signs him to Rahui.

Soo Hyuk, who is drinking, spilled it of shock. “Ew,” she said and gives him tissues. “Calm down,” she chuckles. “Anyway I got my privilege to ask, right?” she said and he looks at her.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter