No. 5

180 Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Him vs Her

 

She was satisfied with her kicking. It was like a full payback to him for making all of the disturbances to her. Rahui is still asking why she kicked her but Ella is not in the mood to explain all. “Later, Rahui-ya,” she said to her and Rahui is persistent to make her tell it later. “Just calm down,” Ella laughes all the way.

“But anyway, you’re happy so I’m glad to see it. To see you’re laughing again,” yeah it’s been a long time since Ella doesn’t laugh this hard. And Rahui as her bestfriend sees that, she’s happy too. “But those rude actions, wow, you still got your guts,” Ella was once famous with the most scariest senior ever on the middle school somehow an incident from the first year of high school has changed her… a lot. And Rahui needs a long time to manage her behavior to others and somehow helped Ella to get along with her classmates.

“Of course I still got it. It’s a result of me saving all of my emotions to him,” Ella is laughing once again. “At least, I don’t want to see him just a day. I’m bored. I’m mad,” Rahui nods, understands what Ella wants.

“You really need a me-time for yourself to control your emotion,” Rahui advices her.

“Yeah, yeah,” Ella doesn’t want to go further to this encouraging talks for her. “So how’s your project?” then Rahui tells her project and progress. Ella listens carefully and sometimes teases her of having crush to some boy at campus. Rahui sometimes pokes her with pillow. “Ouch, go gently,” today Ella is full of laugh.

“Hey,” Rahui kinds of want to start a deeper conversation.

“What?” Ella looks at her, wonders what she will ask.

“Don’t you want to consider it?” Rahui asks her seriously and Ella begins to think of what happened in the parking lot. Friends? Sound interesting, but… “Maybe not. What if he breaks my trust?”

“I think he will not,” Rahui says.

“Why do you think he won’t do that?” Ella is asking her again and Rahui begins to confuse by herself. “We don’t know anything about him.”

“I think he’s a man of his words,” Rahui said it again. Ella smirks. Hearing that Soo Hyuk is a man of his words from two closest people in her cycle seems funny.

“You know what, Prof. Ahn said the same,” Ella said to Rahui and her friend suddenly becomes so excited.

“So, that’s why you should trust him! Even professor thinks the same. He’s much more experienced in working with many people. He could read them, who is serious who is not. And I think you should consider it,” Rahui once again advices her to consider it.

“How?” Ella asked and Rahui begins her brainstorming.

“Hm… how about this?” Ella ready herself to hear the idea. “If he always comes to you five days in a week, since both of our majors are not having any day off, you should trust him,” Ella is thinking her idea but she doubts it. “C’mon, it’s good opportunity for you anyways to have a network for your internship,” a network?

“That’s a ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard, Rahui-ya!” Ella laughs because of what Rahui considered before. It’s like make sure he’s not absent. Is Ella his teacher or what? “You think he has many networks then?” Ella asked Rahui of her curiousity. Rahui is nodding.

“Yeah, definitely. You know not just by what professor said to you, but recently I heard that he’s already working you know. Earn his own living by modeling, even if it’s just a part-time but he’s wanted by a company to start working full hour for them,” Ella is amazed inside her heart hearing this. Wow. She doesn’t think that Soo Hyuk will give good impression to people. “You have to start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter