Come a little closer

Reality after business

Jaerim and Soeun never knew what the other said during that black room interview. Curiosity kills the cat, doesn't it. Soeun knows that Jaerim does watch the actual show date of their segment. So did Soeun. But even so, she can't figure which sentence was real. His anger on his jealousy mileage? Or the wife he wanted was still her if to choose again. On Jaerim's side, Soeun's interview always mention she's touched on all the effort he'd gone through and would love to to catch that cute expression he have. 

(Back to the BBQ meat restaurant) 

Lunch was almost done. The heat between Kang Joon and Jaerim more or less been settled. The couple received a mission card from the PD. Immediately, Jaerim reaction caused the entire crew some laughter. He threw the card away with a "I cannot believe this is happening face". So what was it actually? 

Jaerim's POV: 

Shouldn't the PD set a pre-wedding shoot instead of a normal magazine pictorial? I was so looking forward to see her trying different dresses. Sigh. There goes my chance to pick those y little pieces. Damn, I gotta stop this imagination or else I'll need the bathroom. I guess I'll have to settle with whatever theme Allure will give. I'm a model to begin with! What is she doing right now? Arh! Forget it, time to pump some irons. 

End of Jaerim's POV. 

The day arrived. Allure Korea busy setting up the atmosphere. Rustic background with only a sofa and cabinets among. The couple arrived seperately, Soeun followed by Jaerim, equally punctual. Both their eyes met and they started the little chats wondering what's the theme is. One thing for sure, it's something to do with winter. Common sense for actors who did pictorial modeling before. 

"Song Jaerim si & Kim Soeun si, the clothes have been prepared for both you you in the changing room. Just go by the number tag on which to wear first. There's a total of 6 sets. We'll see how things so along the shoot.", said by the Allure creative director. 

Soeun's 6 sets of clothing includes: 

1. Tight fitting beige blue top and a white frispy long skirt 

2. Cream coloured blouse and knee length skirt

3. Casual knitted sweater and a 3/4 pants

4. White polker-dot black sweater and a mid thigh flare skirt

5. Golden coloured v-cut speggatti dress and a fur coat

6. White blouse and yellow girls' boxer

Soeun's POV: 

Indeed, it's a winter theme shoot. I was wishing for some wedding gowns actually. And to take a shoot with oppa's bike - bung bung. Oh! The clothes! Let's see what are the rest. Oh my god.... What's with the 4th & 5th pieces? Did I bring my protection tape? Thank god I'm wearing a y bra today. Oh man. How am I gonna face him at the last 2 shots? I'm dead. My cheeks are heartening up. God bless me please. 

End of Soeun's POV. 

Jaerim's 5 sets of clothing includes: 

1. Blue suit set and a white blouse

2. Grey blouse, blue pullover and a grayish pants

3. White tee, oversize checked cardigan and a loose jeans

4. White blouse and black pants 

5. Beige turtle neck top and dark coloured pants 

6. White blouse and blue bermuda

"Let's get started Mr & Mrs Song!", the photographer called out cheesily. The set was full of laughter. There's no one who don't know how cheesy Jaerim is. "Alright, the theme for today is -warmth come from love during winter-. I'll not ask for any stunts. The most is change of body position or setting. Ready? Let's start!", as the photographer gets into his pro-stance. 

(Sofa shoot 1) 

His hair was not in the usual forehead covered style. Its slightly messy-permed up. Soeun had her hair bounced in wave. To him, she looks perfect in all way. To her, he looks refreshing in this new hair-do. Jaerim being himself, tried his best to lead Soeun. No doubt she did as many magazine shoots before, he wanted to guide her along. That's what husband do, right? They started off with the usual keep-a-distance couple pics. The subtle warmth was emitting but aint enough for the "Winter" concept.

There's where the photographer came in,"Com'on, you guys are being too shy! It's getting cold in here. Show me what you've got, The SONGs!". One takes his job seriously & another doesn't like being non-performing. Right after, Jaerim carried Soeun up & laid her seating up-right directly in-front of him as he crept in closer to her face.

Jaerim's POV:

This is a photoshoot. This is part of a job. There's no way i'm gonna be in this situation just because Soeun is right here infront of me. A serious man is what she prefers, right? Here goes. (he carried her towards him, keeping her close) I can smell her, how heavenly. (he moved his finger tips to her cheeks & started to caress it) Her eyes are like windows to her emotions at times like this. Can i think it the way i wanted how you feel for me? Are you seducing me with that deep set eyes? And now you pushed my hands away. How i wished they lingered longer.. You didnt know what you do to me, Soeun arh~

End of Jaerim's POV.

Soeun's POV:

Whao! His arms around my waist. How can this man here warm me up so easily? Why are you looking at me that way oppa? I could'nt resist it when his fingers touched my cheeks. i leaned in a second & brushed them aside to avoid any weird aura that i'm projecting.

End of Soeun's POV.

As they has one another in their mind, a creepy smile set on the photographer's face. Every emotions was captured, with one particular picture that have both their eyes closed, forehead against another. Only the outcome will show what kind of chemistry they are having. The shoot continued with a joyful atmosphere, where Jaerim will continuously tease Soeun. And when Soeun back, he got all shy and started his cheesy lines. All these while, everyone was looking at the both of them. Its like they were in their own world. One after another waiting patiently at their changing room to see whats the next outfit will be like.

From the 1st to the 4th outfit, things on set have been getting warmer. Their pose was getting closer without any guidance from anyone. It was to a point, they had to be stopped to get ready to change into another outfit. There came the 5th outfit. Classy is the word for a winter function. He came out smart with a tinge of iness but when he saw her, he eyes lingered longer around her chest area. What shocked all was, he went over to her & protectively closed up the fur coat with a stern face. His hand loosen up when he heard her calling him. His facade was falling, he knew but he's not going to admit. All who seen that scene wow-ed in shock within their thoughts.

Jerim's POV:

I wonder whats her next outfit be like? The stylist that top few buttons of my shirt, so i guess this is more of a y concept? Where is she.... oh my god. Is that her cleavage? So that is what she meant by "i'm growing at the right place even though my upper body doesn't get fat"? I acted on my instinct in that moment. I heard wolf whistle & couldn't help but march to her & cover her up with the fur coat that she's trying to put on. i didnt like what they can see where only i should be the one to cherish her. Soon i knew i've stepped over the line on my emotions as i heard her call me, asking me what's wrong. I released my tightened hands on her fur coat, grabbed her hand towards the sofa to get this dress done & over with.

End of Jaerim's POV.

Soeun's POV:

This dress is way too low! Thank god i do have the minimum asset, without the assistance of a push up bra! Lets save time & wear this coat outside. As i looked up while adjusting the coat around me, oppa came right up & pulled the coat closed around my chest. His actions shocked me but his facial stance gave my heart a thumbing sound. If looks can kill, i bet the ones he had been staring at be dead. He was staring right pass me & around. With this tension, i called him out & asked him what's wrong. I got no answered but was dragged back to the shooting sofa. Am i thinking too much? Is he preventing the rest to see me in this dress? Can i think it this way?

End of Soeun's POV.

Everyone held their breath during this 5th shot. Time was already 1am pass midnight. The air around the set was getting warmer instead of colder. Jaerim's face never lost the killer look.Yet his eyes were as soft when they were looking at Soeun. As the clock ticks away, Soeun's courage increased. She was feeling a little chilly at her chest area. She wanted more heat and there's only a way to get what she needs. 

Jaerim was in shock for a second when he felt Soeun's moving an inch closer to his face. Then he felt her fingers touching his hair, down to his eyebrows, to his lashes, to the bridge of his nose, lazing along the contours of his lips, down to his open chest and lastly loosely placed her arms around his neck. He held back the gulp of saliver in his throat as these actions seem to have woken up his little beast down south. 

Jaerim's POV: 

Hurry and get this over. I can't stand them looking at her. What's taking so long. Her palm is getting cold. Eh, what's .. What's going on? Soeun's moved even closer to me? Is she cold? Eh..her fingers, what is she doing?! Arh...Soeun arh.. (his eyes flickered and closed momentary). What is this feeling, my chest is getting tight. My imagination is running wild now. (and he opened his eyes) Don't look at me this way when you are hooking around my neck. Don't part your kissable lips. The last stint did it all. This crafty wife of mine whispered so lightly into my sensitive ear that she's cold around her chest area. That did it all. 

End of Jaerim's POV.

Soeun's POV: 

I have to let him know why am I acting so provocatively. I had no choice to whisper into his ears like as if we are still posing naturally. I felt him went rigid and took a deep breath & released it again. He whispered back he knows because my palms are getting cold. What he did next definitely made my temperature increase! I think I could faint now. 

End of Soeun's POV. 

The eyes of the staffs went wide open when Jaerim hooked his arms below Soeun's bum to push her upright against his body. At the current position, Jaerim had his cheeks plastered on Soeun's chest. His lips so close to her swell of her chest. This got Soeun to flush red on her face but she understood his intention. Knowing her expression must have turned to stone, she relaxed herself and got back even to Jaerim by tilting his head up and gave him a peck on his nose with her eyes closed. When she released his head, her eyes open. Everyone saw the loving smile she gave to Jaerim. This was how she thank his warm. 

Jaerim's POV: 

As long she does not straddle me, I'll not be expose. My shameful body reactions towards her. Wait. Did she.. She kissed me? Did she? Was that the touch of her lips? Was it a revenge that I lay my head over her chest? This is to my advantage, does she even know that? Soeun arh... pls keep this innocence with you. Your smile is a drug that I can't live without. Won't you keep smiling just for me? 

End of Jaerim's POV. 

"Okay. Last set of clothing and we'll call it a day people!", exclaimed the ever hyper photographer. The couples came out in couple matching blouse. Stylist went around them. The style they gave out was "bedroom", "y", "innocent" and "". Soeun's blouse was til her dark blue lace bra was seen. Her yellow boxer was almost hugging her perky bum. And it was made much worse with her messy hair tied up with strands falling off her neck. 

From the her back view, Jaerim thought she was not wearing anything except her undies. Until she raised her arms for a stretch did he let his air off his throat. He couldn't take his eyes off her slim legs and the moment he cleared his air pipe, Soeun turned around. The look she gave off was that of a bedroom goddess.

"Now, to the cabinets area couple!", said the photographer. "Jaerim, I need you to carry Soeun up against the cabinets. Soeun, I need you to cross your legs around him yea? Along that flow alright kids?", he continued. The last segment of the shoot. Both didn't want it to end just like any other photoshoot. Their natural wavelength came out, the silent hunger for one another showed, captured through the camera lens. 

Soeun's POV: 

Arh, my back. Going against metal cabinets really isn't comfy at all. Sigh. It felt better when oppa smothered me up a little with his never ending concerns. I can't help but smile. Here we go, I have to cross my legs around his waist. I'm not too heavy, am I? Arh! Let it go Kim Soeun! Look at this husband of yours! Feeling against your neck, planting kisses! Oh ! Is he making a hickey on my neck? 

End of Soeun's POV. 

Jaerim's POV:

this. I can't concentrate with this look of hers! This devious look. God kill me, won't you! Soeun arh.. I can't think straight now. I'll stop whenever you say no. I can't help myself anymore. You smell good, your neck is so slender. I want to make you mine.. 

End of Jaerim's POV. 

Soeun didn't stop him. The hush exclamation by the staffs didn't stop him either. Soeun tilting her neck for him made the site so hot, just by looking at them. Lust was effectively flowing around the studio. "Okay! We are done!", shouted the photographer. It was then that Jaerim was hit by a storm. He did the unthinkable. He marked Soeun. And he smiled. His property. Soeun's flushed breathless face made him hug her so tight that she felt it, this time. "Oh, wait! This pose is good. Let's have a few more!", requested by the photographer. 

Soeun's POV: 

Too hot. His lips giving my neck the pressure. The sound of his breath. (she was suddenly pulled into his embrace when he released his lips from her neck) Whats the hard jab below? Oh my god...is that what I think it is? It's..... He's having a hard-on? By my neck? (photographer requested more shots at their embrace) Again? Oh my, he's parting my thighs. I feel weird. What is this feeling? Why am I getting wet below? 

End of Soeun's POV. 

Jaerim's POV: 

She felt it. She can feel my member. Her breath is increasing. Is she experiencing this first hand? ! Soeun, I want you. Look at me. Give me your lips... 

End of Jaerim's POV. 

"That's a wrap!!!!!!!!",shouted the photographer. Just when Jaerim was decending his lips onto Soeun's. The loud clap from all staffs stopped the instant lure. The lust was still apparent between the couple. Jaerim's buldge was certainly obvoius. This was getting embarassing. In an instant, Soeun moved in front of Jaerim & clapped her hands for all the hardwork everyone have put for them, they'll be back after they've changed out. No one seem to notice the turmoil within Jaerim. Immediately, Soeun held onto his wrist & lead him off to the changing room.

"Oppa, are you ok? Take a seat, get yourself fix up alright? I'll be waiting for you outside once i've changed.",Soeun said as she laid a hand towel over his berms & swiftly closed his door. As she breathes in & out to clam herslf down. Jaerim calmed himself down, putting back his rationality.

Jaerim's POV:

What have i done? She saved me from any embarrasement. (as he slapped his palm onto his forehead) And here she goes calling out my name again...

End of Jaerim's POV.

"Jaerim Oppa? Are you done?",Soeun called out lightly. The door open, revealing a back-to-normal man she knew. "I'm alright now. Thanks....for just now. I...er... couldnt help it. I hope you wont distance yourself away from me because of...that",Jaerim replied as softly with bended head. Instead of the quietness, Soeun held his head up and said,"I wont oppa. Its natural reaction right? Get back to your cheeky mode, i command that!" And so he smile as Soeun linked her hands around his arms, walking out to greet the staffs of Allure together.