It's a job, isn't it?

Reality after business

"We Got Married" latest couple have been revealed! The first blind date ever on the programme, Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun! That was how they met and the weekly recording continues with all the mushiness, honesty, intense staring & the list goes on. Next up will be the wedding ceremony.

Jaerim's POV: 

One more month to embarasse myslf infront of the whole load of guest; my pathetic dance move. I can't believe that Soeun actually wanted that! A dance that is not categorized under "simple kinda wedding concept"! She does make me do things out of my league.

How long has it been? Four years singleton. And bam! I'm all ready to get a feel of how a wedding ceremony will be like and my bride to be is so pretty. From the first time I met her, she has always been. Why didn't I notice her before? Baby face, perfect smile line, cheerfulness of a kid whenever she smiles so brightly but what's surprising was the strong independent woman behind that adorable face. 

Hold on, why am I suddenly thinking of all these again? This is just business between us. She's not my real wife. She's not even considered a good friend too! What the hell. 

End of Jaerim's POV. 

Jaerim managed to have a first taste on how Soeun's mom would be like through a impromptu telephone call. Much more to see a side of Soeun's behavior to her mom when it's quiet clear that Soeun's mom was on Jaerim's side. Soeun's outburst shows a close knit between the mother-daughter duo. All these while, Jaerim had been admiring that short intensive conversation, silently wishing he had such with his family too. 

The week where there's no recording, the days both actors have their individual schedules, they both subconsciously did things for one another. 

Soeun's POV: 

(Scrolling through her cell phone photo log) food truck, personal made bracelet and ring. Is this for real? Or was it all planned by the WGM staffs? But I saw the messages disclosed by the snack company. Why am I thinking this way? It can't be, right? Me having interest in a full of flashy wordings and action kinda man? Yet most of the time I tried my best to counter those pitter patter heartbeat within me when i'm close to him. I'm not into playboys. Is he one of them? Urgh! 

After so much that he had prepared for me, what should I get him? He's never one to show his surprise look. Just once, I hope to see the real him... Arh! I know what's the perfect gift! 

End of Soeun's POV. 

Meanwhile, Jaerim been stocking up goodies for his wife too. While traveling to China, he felt proud when his fan said his wife is beautiful. His wife, a 'prang' was heard within his heart. Correction, virtual wife. Who is she gonna get married to in future? He had a sour look on his face in that instance. With all the couple presents given to him and Soeun, where will they be at when this programme ends? 

As secretive as both are, they finally met up. Clearing all the unwanted thoughts they had over the week. The phone rang. She went downstairs upon hearing his plea. All he wanted was some affection and he was granted with a adorable kitten eyed wife. The woman gave in to him upon seeing the heavy load of items on his back and both hands full.

Jaerim was glad that Soeun hit his head hard enough for her to hug him, practically stuffing his head against her chest. He liked the feeling; her warmth. And he almost couldnt take it when Soeun specially installed a Bidet for him. His expression was priceless. All he could do was to give her a hug. In that instance, he wanted her solely for himself. He wanted to plant a kiss on her forehead to thank her but he knew he'll expose his real intention. That was how Soeun felt the real him. He appreciates it through silence and gestures, especially the tight hug & stare. It made her realised that Jaerim might not be on the receiving end most of the time. This made her wanna be the one to shower him what he's been left out of, as long they're still in this programme. That was how she pushed a fraction of her real feelings aside; "it's a job, a job. no ulterior thoughts".

Then came the invitation process, the celebrity list. It's either they were close drama/movie colleagues of Soeun's or male dongsengs from the same label company. All which Jaerim wouldn't be jealous of since she's gonna introduce her company dongsengs to him over lunch later. But on Soeun position, she felt otherwise, particularly on one girl who addressed her husband as oppa. More ever, Jaerim mentioned his circle of friends are mostly non-celebraties. So, who could that be? 

Soeun's POV: 

Is that Japanese? What did he just said to her? Oppa? Why is my heart so heavy now? The phone screen shows Gyuri? And the way he respond, I'm not enjoying this scene, totally! Damn this jealousy, I gotta admit it is this situation. I need a breather else my face shows everything. 

End of Soeun's POV.

Jaerim's POV: 

Who should I call? What dramas/shows have I acted with that I'm still in contact with? Arh, eunuch hyung! (after some teasing, he agreed to attend) Ok, one down. (scrolling through his phone list) Oh, Gyuri? Let's try,"hey.... It's been some time, how are you? I'm getting married! Are you coming?". It's always nice chatting with a younger sister. Wait, isn't Soeun younger than Gyuri? But all I felt was a woman. (while still on the line, Jaerim shifted his sight to Soeun and noticed her forced smile and she walked away.) What's with that expression? Eh, where is she going? Enough of Gyuri. (and just as he ended the call, Soeun walked back) "Who is Gyuri?" That was the first question and I told her its KARA's Gyuri. The way she "arh" nonchalanty gives me hope that she's feeling otherwise. Her mood seems dampened after. Perhaps jealous? My wishful thoughts again. 

End of Jaerim's POV. 

So, as a nice bro-in-law, Jaerim decided to treat the young boys to a meal of meat. What he didn't expect was one, namely Kang Joon, trying all sorts of tiny flirting acts on Soeun. Although Soeun been putting Jaerim on her first priority on her attention meter, there were times she , collaborating with Kang Joon. Now it was Jaerim who isn't feeling all great but he gives it to Soeun to make the day better when she acknowledge that he is the husband she wants. But was that an act for the show?