This is X'mas.

Reality after business

Its the time of Christmas. Their commercial did well. The vendor gave them all the credits. Their bracelets's sales were exceptionally well. All thanks to Jaerim and Soeun. Jaerim had been thinking hard on what to prepare for Soeun for the coming event of the year. He knows she is a believer as him, which means this date is important. Should he cook a feast and surprise her? Or should he hand-made some presents again? Will that be too much of a norm from him? He continued to ponder over this. Soeun's drama have fnally come to an end. During this break time of hers, she asked her mom to mentor her on her cooking skills.

(WGM Recording)

Jaerim is showering Ola and Khun together as Soeun looked upon. She could see that he takes good care of them very well. And Khun has also warmed up to Jaerim. She can't forget the first time when her son got pissed with Jaerim who poked his cheek. That was a scene to remember.

Soeun's POV:

He's such a cat person. In this few recordings, Khunnie wanted him more than me. Does he smell like one of them, that's why? (giggles) Arh, looks like Ola is almost done. Guess I'll do the secondary duty. (smiles)

End of Soeun's POV. 

Jaerim pushed Ola to Soeun when the black fluffy was done. She was all ready to carry him with the towel spread open. Soeun made a few grunts while carrying Ola for his dry as his weight is double of Khun's. As Soeun dry Ola, the cat swirled around her arms like merry-go-round. He made Soeun giggled out. 

Jaerim's POV: 

Is this how you are going to get yourself a mom, Ola? Since when did you know how to make a lady swoon over you? You didn't do that to the last one before, you brat. I'm glad she loves cat as much as I do. Hold on, using a hair drier to blow Ola's fur?

End of Jaerim's POV. 

Laughter was heard and it was Jaerim with a towel wrapped Khun. He started to tease Soeun for treating Ola as a girl in a saloon and continued asking is that why Khun have his prince attitude. Soeun said she was blowing her own hair and glared at Jaerim. It's a picture perfect family of cats and just the time where the couple recieved a mission card via post mail; that is to decorate their house. 

The couple changed and off they go. Through the car ride, they discussed what to buy. First there's the tree. But should they get the fresh cut type or the artificial kind. Their house wasn't that big to put in the real deal. Nonetheless, Jaerim drove them to his once working site, it's a plantations. Even if this is a virtual marriage, he wanted her to have a real tree. His ex boss and colleagues when he introduced Soeun to them. When he was about to leave, they told him to hold onto what he thinks is worth, as they signal they sight at Soeun. 

Its always a wonder to see Soeun shops. She gets immersed into the buying spree like everything was on sale. Her child-like face lits up whenever she pass by a Christmas tree ornaments stall. She goes searching for the perfect mistletoe for their main door, the little raindeers as a form of welcoming anyone to their house and the weirdest cats deco to represent their pets.

The one thing that Jaerim appreciates Soeun is that she will never make her own decision when it belongs to two. She gives him the I-still-need-your-views vibe. She never climbed on top of his head like the others did. As the couple packed all their buys into the boot and back seats, they heard girls exclaiming one after another. They looked up and experienced first snow together. 

Soeun's POV: 

Its......first snow. (as she automatically put out her tongue, wanting to taste it) So this is how it feels huh. They said when its first snow, we should light a candle and make a wish. The angels will hear us. I wouldn't mind going with the ancient beliefs but there ain't churches around here.... (she glanced over at Jaerim)

End of Soeun's POV. 

Jaerim's POV: 

Look at her and her tongue. This is so hilarious (he took out his phone and snapped a pic of Soeun eating the falling snow) How can she be this cute? 

End of Jaerim's POV. 

Jaerim couldn't help but pinched on her cheeks as she glanced at him and he got a punch on his arm from Mrs Song. Although the camera are rolling and fans are surrounding them, they took no notice and caried on. It's was then that Soeun asked Jaerim if he's fine with the idea of going to a nearby church. They walked 10mins hand in hand and lighted a candle together in silence. 

The house was finally decorated. Jaerim brought Leon to the house too. All three cats were all dressed up as elves by Soeun. That's her . Three wide eyes kittens staring straight into Soeun's and Jaerim's phone camera. The couple then moved into the picture and took a portrait of 5 of them. 

Before this meetup, Jaerim was hesitating to bring Leon to meet Soeun. Unlike Ola, Leon was wee bit feisty and he was afraid Soeun might be scratch by his paws. That didn't happen. Instead he purred against Soeun most of the time. Dinner time was approaching. 

"Oppa, I'll cook dinner for you tonight. I've got all the ingredients ready so don't worry! It's not over 100,000 Won this time round! (laughs)", shouted Soeun to Jaerim who was in the room packing for the three cats. 

"What did you just said? When were these stocked in the fridge? Ms Kimchi Jigae KIm Soeun? (laughs)",teased Jaerim as he watched Soeun taking out the ready bought groceries. 

It surprises Jaerim that the meal turn out to be delicious. Instead of the bland taste that he can't forget the first time she cooked for him, it's was nicely mixed and the aroma of the dishes laid on the table were good. While eating Soeun told him her mom tortured her during the weeks of culinary classes. 

"How's the food, oppa? Any improvement? Look! That's the hardwork I've gone through for you!", as Soeun showed Jaerim the numberous cuts she had on her finger tips. Jaerim being Jaerim, he took her hands no kissed every finger tips and said,"I think your finger taste better". Soeun's face flushed and she elbowed him. 

Jaerim's POV: 

For me? Did I heard it wrong? The food is undeniable tasty. She's becoming more wifey each week. Eh, what's with the frost on the window? 

End of Jaerim's POV. 

Livebroadcast from news at 10pm. It's was announced that areas around Seoul is experiencing snow storm. Everyone is advised to stay indoor til further notice. The only camera guy who was always with them went out to check and the next second, he called to say he's stuck at the cafe down the street. It was just two of them and 3 fluffies. 

The winter storm continued over an hour. Soeun was already rubbing her eyes. Her parents called. Her manger called. Conclusion was that they both have to stay over at the house for a night. There was no way leaving in this kind of weather. Nothing's gonna happen. The robotic cameras are still running. 

"Soeun arh, why don't you get a hot bath, change and head to bed. I'll deal with the sofa tonight. So, don't worry.", Jaerim suggested as he motion her to the room. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. He is not a ert who attacks woman as and when. 

The living room heater was not working well. The only thick blanket is the one in the bedroom. The thin cloth over the sofa was practically useless. Jaerim only had that. In the dimmed area, he heard Soeun's voice. 

"Oppa...do you want to share the blanket? I think the room is warmer. You'll catch a cold.", she whispered. She trust him. And the current situation is not doing any better. She didn't want him to fall sick. It was the countless sneezing that pushed her to invite him to share the warm he gave willingly in the first place. 

Nobody knew what went on after Jaerim entered the room. Yes, there's a mini camera fixed at the top of the door but the lighting was so poor that it couldn't get any image out. What was shown the next morning through the recorded clips? 3 cats scattered at the edge of the blanket while Jaerim had Soeun in his arms, on the bed covered under it. 

They slept through a white Christmas together.