Virtual process?

Reality after business

Jaerim been getting more popular due to WGM with Soeun. He's been getting all sorts of request to appear in events, etc. Soeun's drama is wrapping up & vendors are looking at both the couple as their models. Instead of meeting once a week, they met almost every mid week. Interviews been going on asking whether are they dating for real or was it plainly platonic. Both gave a smile & addressed that its business on the show. Every event they attended together, it caused an uproar with fans congratulating their on-screen chemistry.

And the magazine was released to the public, Allure Korea. Smack right on the coverpage: Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun, can you feel that Christmas warmth? It was the picture of Jaerim hugging Soeun from behind, the knitted couple sweater. Its was sold out, all copies. The coverpage was not as what people thought they were. Almost 30pages of their intense pictorial. Warmth, Love & Lust was what all wanted the Christmas to be like. Jaerim & Soeun's copy was somehow different from the published. Its was a copy fully dedicated to them. All shots taken, no hiding back.

Jaerim's POV:

The gym hyungs were so frustrating! All wanted a piece of Soeun. Can't they see i'm reluctant? Damn it. I would have throw them my personal copy to shut them up. She is virtually mine if they cant see that. Even Solim (Jaerim's younger sister) called me to ask what's our real status & mention i should give a shot. She could see how i looked at Soeun. How is she gonna view the photos we took? I'll ask her tomorrow during our WGM recording. Sigh...many said we are compatible. Am i not showing my true self to her? Do i look like a joke when what i meant was the truth? Is that why my past r/s failed? I've caused insecurities due to this mouth of mine? What to do..... Anyway, time to grove to the music. I hate you KIM SO EUN for making that dancing wish!!!!!!

End of Jaerim's POV.

Soeun's POV:

And so i got to know my body better. I was having the natural reactions too? But why didnt i have these feelings when i was dating back then? The kissing i had on drama was'nt even close to what oppa made me feel. Is this what omma said? When you feel it, you know he's the one. Yea, my omma is hell of a open-minded woman. I've never brought back a boyfriend to her & she's already questioning am i dating a woman instead. i know my boyish charater does'nt attracts guys. What can i do? Yet this sickening family of mine saw the 100pages of personal photos kepy persuading me to bring Jaerim Oppa home! What are they thinking, god! The funniest reaction when they saw the hickey on my neck? "Finally someone is willing to kiss you properly! Lets open a champagne to celebrate!". Urgh~ my family. Hmm, i wonder how oppa been practising on his dance move. (laughs)

End of Soeun's POV.

Today's recording on WGM is all about the couple's wedding prep. The production crew have decided to leave it to the couple to make their own plans, as long its within the budget. Previously, Soeun mentioned she wanted a close-knit simple affair, which Jaerim agreed upon. Wedding venue have been allocated to them. Surprisingly its kinda a big area, seperated into different sections. The main hall was cosy enough for the couple. For the wedding prep, they have decided to head over to the florist to pick out the colour of the venue deco.

Looking at a surrounded by flowers Soeun, Jaerim couldn't help but kept smiling. She was totally enjoying, twirling around the shop. The times she picked the white roses, the times she asked his opinions on the pink tulips, her face showed him thats how a blissful bride-to-be should be like. With that, they settled on the lighest shade of pink baby-peonies. Stunning. He would have thought going to the wedding gown shop was priority but was once again dejected when the PD told him those have been arranged & Soeun will be choosing her gown herslf. As for his tux, they will match it with hers. He cant stop thinking how she'll look like.

Soeun was clearly enjoying the preperations & Jaerim made it so much easier with his constant assurance that it will turn out good. His opinions helped her alot. His views on certain aspect helped her cut down on the unnecessary expenses. His constant bugging on her wedding dress was the highlight of all. She told him her family went with her on the gown fitting & have decided on the gown that would blow his mind off. And they couldnt stop laughing as the recording continues.

Next was the finalising of the guest list. There were about 100 seats. Soeun's direct family will be attending & that was mention to Jaerim that her family were afraid that its gonna be the only chance to see her get married off. Jaerim was looking forward to meet her family as she is always sharing the out-of-norm family interactions she & her family had. As for Jaerim, only his sister is attending. The rest of the seats have been taken up by the invited celebraties friends, fellow crews & MCs.

(The Night before the Wedding Day)

Jaerim received his tux the night before. Its was a full back tux, with silk linen along the edge, seemingly like a black knight. He couldnt sleep. It was as of he was having the wedding jitters. And his younger sister isnt helping him much. She kept bugging him non-stop on how to keep claim while waiting for Soeun. Soeun on the other hand had collected her gown. She was somewhat worried that Jaerim will not like it. As she the gown-protector, the simplicity of the white toga dress lighted up her eyes.

(WGM Recording - The Wedding Day)

The bride & groom was strictly warned to only see one another at the wedding altar. Both was lead to individual stylist. The guest came in one by one, all were wowed by the arrangement of the flora. The venue gave off a sweet aura. The itinery of the wedding was imprinted on the card placed on each table, everyone was eagerly waiting for the event to begin. And the officiator for the event was non other than Eric Nam, one of the MC on WGM. This was his favourite couple & he was more glad than to poke some fun on the groom.

"Hi everyone! My name is Eric Nam & i am the officiator for this joyeous occassion! Lets not keep you guys waiting, lets welcome the groom in! Song Jae Rim!", as he announced. "Oh, you look pretty with that hand bouquet Jaerim si. Are you nervous? Look to your left, yup, thats your family-in-law! i wish you all the best.", joked Eric. The entire set burst out laughing. "Next, the person everyone of us have been itching to see, especially you Jaerim si? Oh my, look where your father-in-law? Are you ready for the moment? People, lets welcome the bride, Kim So Eun!", exclaimed Eric as the door open & revealed the father-daughter duo walking down the altar to Jaerim.

Jaerim's POV:

Here goes. She's coming in right now. my hands are sweating like mad already. It feels so real. Since when do a show get the real father to hand the daughter over to a fake husband? Oh my god... She looks gorgeous. Is this my wife or am i in heaven?

End of Jaerim's POV.

The music played. The bride appeared with her father, holding her well. The guest was struck by her beauty. Her toga top showed off her dignified shoulder blade, the shimmering light-yellow sash with embroidered gems wrapped perfectly over her tiny waist, along with the elegant designed pattern that splits along the mid of her right thigh down to her gown. It was not over-flashy like some 10metres long train behind. Its was enough to see her as a greek goddess princess. Her slender right arm was accessorised with a golden cuff & her hair was half-bun in the natual wave & plaits with a wreath  head piece across her forehead. She looks absolutely breath-taking.

Jaerim could'nt stop staring at Soeun. It was until her dad spoke,"Enough of the gawking boy. (laughs) Take care of her son. She is one precious gem in the Kim's family. And, welcome to the family." That brought Jaerim down to earth as he took over held Soeun's hand from her father as he replied,"she'll always be my chagiya father. I'll protect her like how you did." And the crowd applaused enthusiastically when Jaerim handled the bouquet to Soeun and faced Eric hand in hand. "Jaerim si, your ears are red. What's going on? (laughs)", Eric asked. Jaerim could only fake a cough to cover his uneasyness. More laughters evolved from the guest. "Now, lets begin the wedding vows. i heard you two specially came out with them, lets hear it! Shall the groom begin first?", chimed Eric.

"I've memorised what ive wanted to say but this whole ordeal blanked my mind out. Soeun arh, are you the recarniation of an a angel? God finally heard my prayers over the four lonely years. I know i tease alot but thats only to you. I know i'm touchy but you're the only one i wanted to hold on to. i get jealous easily so if you want those chaps to keep their lives, stop provoking me. I'm ready to take care of you & Khun wholeheartedly, although you named him after another man. Ola & Leon are happy as well to have you as their new mom. With this, will you marry me & be my wife for even longer than the 50 years?",as Jaerim ended his speech. As usual, his sentences cracks people up. The cheesy-ness would never leave him.

"You showed me a glimpse how it would be like to be married to you. You gave me confidence to walk down the altar, to start a new life with you. I accept all your teasing, prevert gestures, honey lips & most importantly a great heart you have hidden under that thick skin of yours. You see through my tough exterior & embraced my inner emotions well. Thats what you are capable in doing to me. Thank you for accepting who i really am, for accepting my son who was named after another man & i do, am willing to be the mom of Ola & Leon.", Soeun speech ended with everyone's laughter & claps.

"And now, you may kiss your bride Jaerim si!", Eric encouraged. This was the day Jaerim has been dying to do. He missed out her lips during the Allure photoshoot. He aint gonna miss that out on this date, even if her parents are around. With that mindset, he cupped Soeun's face lightly upwards, pecked on her forehead & down to her lips. And not ending it after a few more smooches when the crowd started "thats enough!". The last thought on Jaeri's head was he'll be asking for more of her lips in future, definitely.

With this segment done, it was time Jaerim did his dance move for Soeun. No doubt, he really isnt into dancing as the entire venue shooked the place with thunderous laughter. But there was no regret as Soeun was smiling ever so wildly while watching hiim grove to the music. The best part was she sat on his thighs & initiated a kiss on his lips when he's done on his showcase. His hands never wanted to leave her waist. The celebrations continued on, time passes, pictures taken from table to table. And its time to bid all the guest goodbye.

"Arh, finally its over. Its was fun, isnt it? Lets count the cash we have collected! (laughs) So, when are you coming up to my house? Pack some clothes for convenience! (laughs)You have yet to meet Leon too!", Jaerim said slyly to Soeun. And here we are, still recording the show. "Ok! i would love to meet Leon! Then again, i could wear your clothes right? Or better still, do i need to? (laughs)", Soeun countered back. And cut! The recording ended. Jaerim walked over to Soeun & gave her a hug as goodbye, with the last sentence "I'll see you soon, alright..", both saying that at the same time.

Jaerim's POV:

Is this really a virtual mariage? The sister seems in love with my new wife. Thats great. Only if the parents are here. i guess thats my wishful hope. Soeun arh~ i miss you already.

End of Jaerim's POV.

Soeun's POV:

He's indeed my husband. A shining dark knight. I miss you husband...

End of Soeun's POV.