Commercial for two

Reality after business

Til now, even after the wedding ceremony, they did not contact one another once they're out of the recording. Even if they wanted to, there ain't any casual reason to do so. They kept their unwanted feelings deep within til the next WGM recording or commercial projects. Both equally glad that they do get to see one another more than the beginning. 

(Commercial collaboration - A gift for him/her) 

Christmas is around the corner & vendors have been knocking on both Jaerim and Soeun's door. Who do you think of when it's a handmade gift just for her? And who do you think of when their wrist are always tied with bracelets? This couple will be the best choice to endorse their Christmas jewelry for their brand - . This company have previously enagaged top idols like SNSD, Girl's Day, etc. To switch to a variety virtual couple was a huge risk but they believed in Jaerim and Soeun.

The couple met up with the producers of the commercial. It's said that the vendor wanted a different concept for this as the company wanted to focus on their new range of bracelets. The discussion includes the location of filming, how they wanted Jareim and Soeun to project the brand's products, how long it takes to complete this project, the dresscode for them, etc. With that arranged, the filming will begin tomorrow at 5am in the morning. 

Jaerim's POV:

Where is she? Damn, its so cold. Did she put on enough clothes? i think i'm the one who needs more heat pack right now. (as he blows out a puff of cold air from his mouth to warm his hands) Makeup, hair, life of a artist, not so easy afterall. But i think i'm gettig a hang out of it. Love your job, enjoy the process Song Jae Rim! You need to earn more money!

End of Jaerim's POV.

After an hour of preperation, both came out from their individual van. They greeted one another with a smirk upon seeing one another's appearance. They were both in high school uniform, looking out of age yet dashing and pretty. The morning shoot took place at serveral locations and the evening shoot another few. The flow btween the couple was prasied by the producers. All was done in less than three takes with the perfect harmony.

It did not escape the crew's eyes on what's going on between Jaerim and Soeun. The small little movements made made eveyone wonder are they really not a real couple instead. It happen as and when there's a chance. The quick-witted producers filmed them continuously without their knowledge, capturing the pure essance surrounding the couple. A wrap-up dinner was sponsored by the vendor & the night ended.

(WGM recording - home)

"Oppa! commercial DVD is here! Lets watch it together! I hope it turn out well. Do you know it's gonna be shown on TV tonight?", Soeun said as she gestured Jaerim to seat on the sofa with her as she placed his laptop on her legs.

"Soeun arh, arn't your legs cold? Here, cover it with the blankie. Coffee? There. Alright, let's play it.",as Jaerim casually laid his arm behind her and pulled her close to his body which earned a glare from her.

- Commercial -

High schooler, Jaerim, was running in the crowded street of Myeong Dong. (backround playing christmas tunes) He stopped abruptly and started staring intently into a glass panel of silver bracelets. (mist was forming on the glass from his mouth) "9,000 Won, 7,500 Won, 15,000 Won, arh, will you like it?",Jaerim mumbled to himself as he pulled out his old wallet form his back pocket and counted the 1,000 notes he had. Jaerim went directly to the sales girl and pointed at the display window saying,"I would like to get that bracelet please. Thank you".

"What should i get for him? It's our first christmas.",high schooler Soeun thought to herslf while walking pass shop. She walked passed but reversed her footsteps. "Do you sell guy's bracelet here?",she asked the sales-person nearest to the door. She left the shop with a bag.

The two met at the pavillion next to the open field after the day's class. Soeun was staring into space and was alarmed when she felt her ears were covered by the fur muffs. Its was Jaerim and she couldnt hear what he was saying. "What did you say?", she asked. "Its cold, your ears are turning blue! They'll fall off soon!", Jaerim said while teasing her. "And i thought you are more afraid of the cold than me. Here...",as she took off her neck warmer and wrapped around Jaerim's neck.

"I've got you something!",they both exclaimed in unison as they retrieved out the same paper bag that have inked on it from their school bag. "It's not something expensive but i hope you'll wear it til i can afford to get you another.",said Jaerim as he pulled out the the bracelet that was attached with 5 different designs of snowfleaks and hooked it around her wrist. The bracelet twinkle around Soeun's wrist as she cherished it through her eyes.

"And this is yours. Merry Christmas",as Soeun took out a brown weaved band clasped with a cross. She wore it over his wrist and smiled at the gift that went well with him. Together thay walked out of the school gate hand in hand, bracelets next to next, wishing one another "Merry X'mas".

10 years later. Jaerim and Soeun in a restaurant, seating opposite one another. Both were in the white-collar profession. Matured through time. What did'nt changed was the bracelets that was eveidently shown on their wrist as he held out his hands towards her.

- End of Commercial -

Both Jaerim and Soeun was dumbstrucked by the scene of the fur muffs and scarf. As that was not in the concept of the commercial at all. They were having a short break at that point of time. He remembered he was looking around for her, wanting to pass her a hot coffee. Her side view captured his sight. He wanted to be beside her. That was when he walked over with a accessory in hand for an excuse. He seems to be always close. He gave her warmth that she could not explain. And to know he's more afraid of the cold than hersef, she unwrapped her warmer and covered him with it. It made her happy to see him in her warmth too. that was what went through their mind. Neither said a word as they watched it through the commercial.