So much in Feb!

Reality after business

January went pass pass in a blink of eye. As WGM gets more popular with Jaerim and Soeun, so did themselves as an individual. When Jaerim was with his friends, they'll all be asking him about Soeun. Was it all scripted that she's required to act tough or she's actually that way. They loved her tomboyish character and wanted Jaerim to give them her phone number or at least introduce them under the table. 

"Yar~ call her out to join us for a drink man. She likes drinking right? And don't seem easily drunk! Why not u give us her number and we'll call her personally?", Jaerim's bunch of friends asked as they were having supper. 

"You know only single people like us can stay in the programme? If any of you befriends her and try anything funny, I'll be out of job again! Damn it you guys!",he responded irritatedly. 

Jaerim's POV: 

What the hell are they thinking. Soeun is not theirs to even think about. She's my wife for god sake. And ever she drinks I'll make sure I'm there. These bunch of leaches. I guess even the blind can see how wonderful she is. The strong-headed woman with a pocket deep go hidden ageyo. Then again we never had any communications outside. I wanted but my profession made me delete the already written text. Because we are all acting, is that? 

End of Jaerim's POV. 

Soeun's friends ain't blind too. Model body and face, cheesy lines, attentive eyes are what they described Jaerim as. They wished Soeun would invite them on the show to challenge him. Apart wanting Jaerim for themselves, they felt both of them are compatible in all aspect. Especially when Soeun has a thick skull and never admit anything. Her click of friends were all happily attached except her and they wouldn't mind to teach Soeun a lesson of jealousy. 

"Are you serious? No feelings at all for him? How bout you imagine one of us getting hooked with him, or any other girls? We saw your expression on TV when he called that Gyuri girl!", as the click of girls asked Soeun. 

"Nope. Nope. Nope. We are all actors if you guys didn't know. Feelings only within that show so naturally I'll only feel otherwise then. Besides we don't contact one another when the PD say CUT!", explained Soeun. 

Soeun's POV: 

My husband is popular I see. My feelings...that's right. I lost control during that call. It was the first time his attention was on someone else. It didn't feel good at all. It...hurts but that normal right? In that programme I'm the wife. Yes, I'm acting as his wife. What will become of us? As much as at times where I wanted to text him, I couldn't do it. We are only couple when we are in the show. Outside, we are not. 

End of Soeun's POV. 

Valentine's day was around the corner. Both Jaerim and Soeun was interviewed on what they wanted to do. Although traditionally it's the girls to gift the guy on Feb 14 and the guy in return on March 14, the couple wanted to celebrate together as a one married couple. Jaerim wanted to spend a night with Soeun at the Jimjilbang, having towels tied on their head and eating hard boil eggs together. While Soeun wanted to go skiing and have a staycation eating ramen in a snow mountain resort. 

The day came. Both didn't know what to expect at the meeting place, it wasn't at their home. Secretly, WGM staffs have told the couple's managers to pack for a 4days 3nights luggage for them in advance. This recording was different from the past. They were told to bring their partner to where they previously wanted to go. Jaerim was given Shilom Jimjilbang as the destination and Soeun was given Bear Town Ski Resort. Both were so surprised when their bags appeared out of nowhere. Main thing is, they have to go to the destination all by themselves via public transport. 

And so they decided to have a night at the Jimjilbang first. No special vans to bring them around, no celebraties services. Most crucial part, no taking of taxi allowed. First stop, as it was still within Soeul, they managed to reach without a hassle. Like what Jaerim hoped for, they had an experience that night. Sleeping on mattress like any other couples and families. Hitting each other's head with the egg and feeding. They took tons of hilarious photos. From bombastic towel head to morning faces. 

They headed to the resort the next day. The 50mins bus ride made them so sleepy. Jaerim assisted Soeun's head to lay on his shoulder as she was nodding off. With a satisfied smile, he too laid his head on top of Soeun's. But, what she didn't know was he kissed lightly on her hair too. 

Skiing was Soeun's best trick but not Jaerim's. Throughout the day, Soeun had been coaching him patiently. It helped when Jaerim was a quick learner as they were able to skii from top down. At night, they went to the supermarket and cooked noodles. It was as if Soeun was another person as she acted out of her usual self. 

"Oppa, let's wash up together! I've prepared your toothbrush.", as she called out from the bathroom. It was a cute scene to see them brushing their teeth in synchronizing. Jaerim was taken aback when Soeun gave him a cylinder plastic tin of chocolate. What's more was she prepared a couple pajamas for the both of them. 

They shared the futon together, in matching ginger-bread-man pajamas. In the middle of the night, Jaerim woke up. He wanted to see what Soeun had written on the card that was attached to the chocolates. She said to see it when she's not present. "Thanks for loving me~ husband". 

The last day was spent making snowman and angels. The crews of WGM who joined them during this trip kept whispering among themselves. They are very curious what's between them. The entire trip proved something else. Yet they would not. It's better they not know. They loved this couple too much to see them end. 

Jaerim's POV:

Thanks for doing so much Soeun arh. Was it the comments that said you did too little? Were you upset by them? You really shock me with the little bits of stuff you prepared. How can you be single all these while? I didn't perform too badly too right? (laughs) I love that face of yours. 

End of Jaerim's POV.

Soeun's POV:

Was it too much? I hoped you can receive more than you give me oppa. Will the viewers think I'm changing? I am, to the better for him I wished. And I really got to leave it to him when it comes to unexpected surprise. I would never thought he'll do that. He might be the one and only... Wait, was this all planned by the programme? (as she looked down on what she's holding in her hands) 

End of Soeun's POV. 

The telecast of that trip, showed Jareim at the florist when Soeun was changing to her ski clothes. He was asking for those huge roses, whether can he collect it in the early morning. After pleading, the shop owner decided to help him. Jaerim woke up early to collect the flowers and hid them under a pile of snow. While they were wrestling on the snowbed, Jaerim dug out the bunch of snow-covered roses to Soeun and said,"happy love day my love." No words came out, he received the most sincere hug. He saw her face. She was utterly touched. 

The roses stood withered in the vase by her window. This night Soeun thought hard. She has left with 4days to Jaerim's big 30 birthday. In secret, she had been planning for this day. WGM had asked her. She wanted to keep it a secret but due to contract, she had to inform them. The only thing they promised was they will do minimal help. 

"Hey Jaerim, it's your birthday today man. Any plan? 30 dude! Single and all, let's go have a drink! When was the last time we went to club til drink?",the sound from his phone called out when his picked up the ring. He was hoping Soeun will at least text him a greeting but there isn't any. His mood wasn't too good. 

"I'm married, mind you. I can't be caught in a club feeling up girls if you didn't know.", he replied sulkily. After much persuasion, he decided to be happy on his birthday while waiting for the particular person. He got dressed and went down to the chill out bar that provides live band. That's where he usually hangs out with his gang of boys. 

"Hi, nice meeting you again Soeun si. Jaerim is so fortunate to have you as his faux wife! You did so much. It's absolutely great!", said one of Jaerim's friend. His name was Riel. An unknown number called him 2weeks ago and it was Soeun. He met up with her on the discussion for Jaerim's surprise party. It would be a lie if he wasn't attracted to her. 

Jaerim arrived at the bar and went to his regular table. His friends were already there, table full of drinks. The songs were good. Out of a sudden, the lights dimmed and Riel nudged Jaerim to look at the stage. It was dark, he couldn't see who or what was going on, until he heard the voice. 

The pianist played. The voice was heard. It was Soeun at the stage, playing and singing. For nobody but Jaerim. She was dressed casually in a toga black top & tight skinny jeans with her usual killer heels. The lights shone on her, she had that glow, he couldn't take his eyes and ears off. 

Jaerim's POV: 

What that hell... Is that Soeun? She is playing the piano? But she doesn't know any music instruments! And she's singing too? Did I have too much drink? 

End of Jaerim's POV.

Jaerim subconsciously walked to the middle of the stage, standing right In-front of Soeun as she looks upon him and continued her performance. WGM staffs and all familiar faces moved out of his sight when he noticed them. It drawn to him that this was a surprise party. The whole crowd clapped when Soeun finished her piece, even if it's just a birthday song. Everyone saw Jaerim's facial expression when Soeun came down from the stage and wished him,"happy birthday oppa". 

He didn't bother to mask his emotions. He hugged her so tightly with his eyes closed. Soeun was getting hot on her face and the crowd helped her when the bar employee pushed out a 3 tier birthday cake with a giantic 30 on top. Everyone sang with joy as Jaerim continued to hold onto Soeun's shoulder. They blew the 30 small candles together. He kissed on her forehead lightly in front of everyone. The response from the crowd was overwhelming. The party continued til it's time for all to go. 

"Jaerim si, happy birthday to you. This is a gift from WGM to you", as the PD gave him a disc. Soeun had left earlier on after he rushed her home to rest. It's not that he didn't want her to be around. He just didn't want any of his friends to get any closer to her. He made that known to her. 

Soeun's POV: 

Why is he rushing me home? Eh? "Don't like his friends getting too comfy with me?" Since when? Oh. Ok. This boy isn't thinking straight. (she saw the seriousness in his eyes) Why do I feel happy when he's like that? I hope this is a unforgettable party for him...

End of Soeun's POV. 

Jaerim couldn't sleep. The whole event kept replaying in his mind as he lay on his bed. He watched the disc that WGM gave him. It was all Soeun in the video. From the scratch of planning his party. WGM actually filmed the entire process down. From getting his friends contact to learning piano. The determination in her eyes was the same as those she fired at the clays. What he loved most was the cake was baked by her after many failed tries. It was so cute to see her face and hair messed in whip cream. This was definitely the best birthday he had ever have.