raspberry; JB/Jr

30 Day Challenge

“Is this really necessary?” Jaebum drawls, sitting up on his elbows as he watches his boyfriend flit around the room.

 

“Yes, it is,” Jinyoung mumbles, not looking away from the iPod dock as he scrolls through one of his many playlists.

 

“You're actually kind of killing the mood in your desperation to set it,” Jaebum sighs, running a hand through his ruffled hair. He's still at least half hard, but even that won't last long if Jinyoung doesn't get back in bed soon.

 

“Just a few more seconds and...there!” Jinyoung claps his hands together, jumping to his feet and trotting over to the bed at last.

 

Once he gets within arms length, Jaebum grabs him and yanks him into his lap, smashing their lips together. Heat floods Jaebum's body, boiling his blood and singeing his veins as Jinyoung's pelvis grinds against his, the younger boy's fingers burying themselves back in his hair. Jaebum uses his knees to leverage their position so his body is on top of Jinyoung's. Slight vibrations shake Jaebum's chest as a long, low moan escapes the other boy's lips, his legs lifting to wrap themselves around Jaebum's waist. He's so preoccupied that it takes him a while to hear the odd mix of crooning and guitar riffs drifting from his desk.

 

Please, go all the way

It feels so right

Being with you here tonight

 

“What kind of mood music is this?” Jaebum chuckles despite himself.

 

“The kind that I like,” Jinyoung mumbles against his lips. He pulls away with a pout when Jaebum's laughter doesn't stop. “I even put in a couple D'Angelo songs for you too.”

 

That only makes Jaebum laugh even harder, his eyes welling with tears. “Can we skip this song, because I really can't take it seriously?”

 

“Fine,” Jinyoung huffs, rolling his eyes in exasperation as he gets up, “I suppose I'm not dating you for your sterling taste in music,” he sniffs.

 

Jaebum sits up and takes Jinyoung by the hand, tugging him into a kiss. “Forgive me,” he whispers, Jinyoung's bottom lip into his mouth.

 

“Well, alright,” Jinyoung sighs, loosely wrapping his arms around Jaebum's neck. “But only if you let the song play.”

 

A laugh bursts out of Jaebum's lips. Instead of a verbal answer, Jaebum lifts his lips to Jinyoung's and pulls them back on the bed, leaving the iPod untouched. 

 

 

Please, go all the way

Just hold me close

Don't ever let me go, oh, no