quiet; Mark

30 Day Challenge

The television is still on. Some faint bits of words and sound effects drift from the living room and slip under Mark’s door, but they’re too low for him to understand. Whoever is still out there–probably Yugyeom and/or Bambam–is going to be sent off to bed soon judging by the light clinking of glasses coming from the kitchen; tidying it is usually the last thing Jaebum does before he goes to bed. Sure enough, five minutes later the light shinning from the space under his door goes out and the low sound goes with it.

                              

Mark smiles; he’s probably the last one left up now–well, maybe not the last, he thinks as he throws a glance at the empty mattress across from him. He hasn’t been able to keep up with all the episodes, but from what he’s seen of the show, it’s very likely that Jackson isn’t even in his second room yet, or if he is, then he might be about to go on another late night adventure. At any rate, Mark is the only one in the dorm that’s still up, his laptop and his phones being his only companions.

 

He really should close his laptop and try to sleep now, after all they’ve got a long day of filming ahead of them, but Mark isn’t ready to do that just yet. Between his hectic life as an idol and the six other boys he shares it with, Mark is constantly in a fast-moving whirlwind of noise. He doesn’t have a lot of time to recharge in peace, so he’ll enjoy the silence and the stillness for a few more minutes at least, even if it ends up making him yawn on set the whole day.