feather; Jackson + Youngjae + JB

30 Day Challenge

Jaebum and Youngjae’s room is so small that it barely has enough space for its two occupants; a third person just makes it feel stifling. Jackson probably should just wake Youngjae for real instead of ing around, but playing around with the younger man in his sleep is the only thing that breaks the tedium of waking him.

 

“Youngjae, your skin is looking a bit blanched. I recommend you try this,” Jackson says softly as he squeezes a generous dollop of lotion into Youngjae’s open hand. The white cream is cold, but the younger man doesn’t even flinch at the contact. “Why are you just holding it? You need to rub it on your face for it to work, you silly boy,” Jackson shakes his head mockingly. Youngjae snores in reply. “Here, allow hyung to show you where you need to apply it.”

 

Jackson pulls a feather from his pants pocket and uses it to tickle Youngjae’s nose. It takes a few seconds, but eventually the younger man’s face starts to twitch. Jackson moves the feather down the bridge of Youngjae’s nose, over his lips, finally stopping at his cheek. He quickly pulls the feather back as Youngjae’s hand goes flying up to smack himself on the cheek. Jackson’s own hand comes flying up to cover his mouth and muffle his laughter. With shaking shoulders, Jackson manoeuvres the feather over Youngjae’s lips again. Tears leak out of his eyes as Jackson takes the picture of Youngjae before him, his face smeared with lotion.

 

“Mmm? Jackson?” Jackson falls on his at the sound of Jaebum’s voice, thick with sleep. “What are doing?” Jaebum shifts his head to get a better look at Jackson, blinking sleepily.

 

“Uh, nothing,” Jackson shakes his head right at the same time Youngjae sputtering and coughing noisily.

 

“Ugh, yuck! What-what is this?!” Youngjae wails as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

 

“Uh, well, I guess I’ll see myself out now that the both of you are up!” Jackson calls over his shoulder as he hurries to the door, ignoring Youngjae’s cries and Jaebum’s half-conscious yelling.