Taken for granted

Love Journey ♥

 

You and your brother were having some sibling moment.
You were walking around the school when you spotted Myungsoo with his friends.
You were about to call him but stopped as you heard your name being mentioned.
You and GD decided to hide behind the wall and listen to their conversation.
"Dude, what you're doing is wrong!" One of his friends angrily said.
L just stayed silent.
"You're using your own bestfriend for goodness sake! YOUR BESTFRIEND. You'll just hurt her!" One of them shouted.
"I know it's wrong to use your bestfriend just so you can forget your ex-lover! I know it's wrong to take her for granted!" L snapped.
"Do you still love Yuri?" One of them asked Myungsoo.
L stayed silent.
They heard someone gasp loudly and turned around.
They found you with your brother glaring draggers at Myungsoo.
You looked like you were on the verge of crying.
"Haelin.." L whispered.
You ran away.
GD glared at Myungsoo one last time before running after you.
"If Haelin switched schools... we're not gonna forgive you. It's not every year that you find someone as kind hearted as Haelin." One of his friends said and all of them walked away, leaving Myungsoo there, standing alone.
You went to the rooftop and cried your heart out.
GD entered and hugged you tightly.
"O-oppa, why are they doing this to me? Am- Am I a bad sister? ... D-Did I do something wrong?" You managed to choke this words out.
"No.. you're not a bad sister. They just don't know how to treasure a precious girl like you." GD comfortingly patted your back.
The door opened again, only to reveal Sungyeol.
"I heard from the others. The news already spreaded out."
"That's it. We're switching schools." GD said.
"W-where?" You asked.
"In Busan. All of the Big Bang members live there so it would be easy for us to find a home. So, bear for a little while ok? We'll leave after this school year ends." GD smiled.
You gave him a small smile.
"Hyung, I'm coming too." Sungyeol said.
"And why is that?" GD raised an eyebrow.
"Wherever Haelin goes, I'll also go there. Because.." He walked towards you and smiled.
"..she's my friend. She's the only one who didn't judged me and she's important to me. I don't want to let go of a friend like her.."
GD nodded. "Ok. You can come with us. Do you have any place to stay into?"
Sungyeol shook his head.
"I'll let you stay with us then." GD said.
Sungyeol's eyes widened. "H-hyung.."
"What? That's what families do!" GD smiled.
Sungyeol smiled widely and hugged the both of you tightly. "THANK YOU!!! I OWE YOU MY LIFE!!!!"
"OK! WE GET IT!  Get off of me! I'm a man!!! Gotta remain cool. I still have an image to take care of.." GD pushed Sungyeol off of him but with a smile.
You laughed.
GD and Sungyeol smiled softly. *Yes, that's right. Keep smiling.*
The both of them thought.

 

 

~~* The next chapter would be the last chapter! :(  Aww. So, please wait? :)