Best medicine for a broken heart

Love Journey ♥

 

She led you inside an empty classroom.

You turned around and faced her.

"She...she used Myungsoo?!" You asked in disbelief.

She nodded. "She did..or should I say toyed him."

Your eyebrows furrowed. What the--

You clenched your fist, trying to control your anger.

"Unnie.Can.You.Please.Tell.Me.What.Happened?" You said through gritted teeth.

She gulped and nodded.

"W-well, it has been 4 months since you and .. Hoya broke up right? Right after the news spread out, Yuir became cold towards Myungsoo. They would always fight and we would see Myungsoo clinging to her, asking for forgiveness. But she would just ignore him most of the time. But that's not all." She said.

"T-there's more?!" You exclaimed.

"While she and Myungsoo were going out, she was already going out with someone else. Which means, the reason why she broke up with Myungsoo is because she loves her other boyfriend more than him." She ended.

Your eyes widened in anger. You clenched your fist tighter. You were trembling because of anger.

You hung your head low. "Sunbae.Does.Myungsoo.Know?"

"Yes."

That's it.

How dare she do this to Myungsoo.

How dare she hurt your bestfriend.

"Thank.You.For.Telling.Me.Sunbae." With that, you left the empty classroom.

You ran towards the cafeteria and bought plenty of food.

You saw Yuri laughing with her friends like nothing happened.

You took a step towards her but stopped yourself.

You just closed your eyes, inhaled deeply and walked towards your classroom.

When you reached your homeroom, you saw Myungsoo staring into space.

You walked towards him and stopped infront of him.

He snapped out of his daze and looked up at you.

You smiled at him.

Not the I-pity-you-smile, but the smile that you always give him; warm, full of love and affection.

"I thought you're not gonna notice me." You sat beside him.

You placed the food on the desk and held out the bread and milk to Myungsoo. "Eat."

Myungsoo just stared at it like it was an alien.

You chuckled lightly.

You placed it on his desk.

"Myungie-ah, please eat. I don't want to see you like this. It also hurts me."

Myungsoo sighed. "I don't have the appetite to eat. No one loves me anymore.."

"You're wrong." You stated.

He looked at you.

"Your mom loves you.. Your dad loves you.. think about your friends.. they wouldn't be there for you if they don't love you. Your family, friends.. so many people loves you Myungsoo. Just because 1 girl did that to you, it doesn't mean that she's the only one who loves you.. Your parents love you, unconditionally. GOD loves you.. I love you... Do you want me to say it? Kim 'L' Myungsoo, chingu-yah, myungie-ah~ Saranghae." You smiled.

"Please eat." You said with pleading eyes.

You took out another piece of bread and milk and ate it.

Myungsoo looked at you for a minute then looked at the foods on his desk then back at you again.

Slowly, he reached for it, grabbed and started to eat also.

You looked at him and smiled. "You know, when you're broken hearted, you have to eat, It takes away your sadness."

"Where did you learned that?" He asked.

"Well, from myself." You said. "When I saw Yuri at the cafeteria, laughing like nothing happened, I wanted to slap her in the face.." He looked at you.

"...but I didn't. Because I thought 'No, Myungsoo will be sad. I don't want him to be hurt. He still loves her. I'll just let Karma get back at her.' She should be lucky she didn't get to taste my kick!" You scrunched your face up then looked at Myungsoo, you instantly softened and smiled.

Myungsoo smiled. Haelin... I'm so lucky I have you... you're truly an angel..

Then he felt his heart skip a beat.