Suspicious..

Love Journey ♥

Ever since White Day, Hoya had been distant.

Before, he would say ' I love you ' before he leaves.

He would even call you babe.

But now, he calls you by your name and leaves without saying those 3 words.

During weekends, he would text you just to say how much he had already missed you.

He would even call you at night just to hear your voice.

But now, he doesn't call or text you that often.

Whenever you asked him if he missed you, he would just reply ' yeah, sure. '

He would only text you for an hour then he would say ' Sorry, I have something to do. '

Before, he would text you the whole day then call you at night and you two will talk until 3 in the morning.

During weekdays, he would go to your classroom just to tell you how much he loves you.

But now, he doesn't do that anymore.

 

School year has already ended and you were trying your best to keep in touch with Hoya.

Until one day, he stopped texting you.

So you decided to check his Facebook.

You wanted to message him but your pride doesn't allow you to.

After all, they say that Guys should make the first move.

*Argh! Stupid pride!*

"Hmm.. I'll check his pictures first."

So, you checked it.

Every picture you check, you scroll down the page just to see if someone commented.

You know.. to check if he's being..... unfaithful.....

After checking some, a certain picture caught your attention.

"Wow, he looks cute here.." You giggled.

When you scrolled down the page, 1 good and bad thing is for sure.

Good thing: you're glad you scrolled it down so that you'll know.

Bad thing: if it would pain you this much, then you would wish you have never scrolled it down and read it.

 

 

~~* Hi-yeom! :D So, what do you think is it? Just a quick summary, you and Hoya have been dating for 6 months now. BUT you have never been on a date with him due to your busy schedules. You have a part time job to help your brother with daily expenses. So, yeah. :) Thank for reading! Comments are appreciated! Saranghae. <3