Lotte World

Love Journey ♥

"Again! Again!" You squealed happily while pointing to the ride that you wanna ride again.

Big Bang and 2ne1 groaned.

It's been your 5th time riding the....... Merry-Go-Round.

"Haelin-ah... It's been your 5th time riding this...Aren't you gonna ride something else?" Seungri asked gently.

Your once happy expression turned into a sad one.

"Haelin? Why?" Dara asked as she placed her right hand on your left shoulder.

You hung your head low with your fringe covering your eyes.

"I thought you still remember this place" You sadly walked away.

They were surprised by your sudden action.

GD had a thought-look on his face.

He suddenly snapped his fingers that caused the rest to look at him curiously.

"I remember! You guys brought us here before you left"

"Oh! Yeah! I remember now!" CL said.

--------------------------Flashback----------------------------

"Haelin-ah, you wanna go to Lotte World?" Minzy asked.

"Lotte World?! You'll bring us there?!" You asked, shocked.

Minzy nodded.

"Really?! I've never been there! Wait! I'll just change my clothes! OPPA! You change too!" You shouted.

"Wow.. I guess she's really excited that she didn't noticed that I'm already dressed..." GD said.

They laughed.

After changing into that, all of you went to Lotte World.

You jumped and squealed happily like a little kid when you reached your destination.

You turned around and shouted at the top of your lungs.

"OPPA!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! WE'RE IN LOTTE WORLD! THE ALMIGHTY AND GREAT LOTTE WORLD! THIS IS SUCH A DREAM COME TRUE!"

"HAELIN! RELAX! I'm just like infront of you! No need to shout! OH GOD. I can't feel my eardrums! I can't hear anything!!!!! Why can't I hear the noises around me?! OH MY GOD. I'M DEAD NOW. Everyone, thank you for the unforgettable memories. I'll never forget you all. I shall say my farewell now and go with the Lord. Farewell.... creatures." GD said dramatically.

SMACK!

"WHO DID THAT?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Me." You said.

"You're over reacting oppa. Who dies just because of their eardrums?"

"MERRY-GO-ROUND!" GD shouted to distract you.

"WHERE?!?!?!?!?" You squealed and looked around.

When you found it, you ran towards it with the rest following you.

"IT'S THE MERRY-GO-ROOOOOOOOUND! THE SACRED MERRY-GO-ROOOOOOOOOOUND!!!! OH.MY. THERE ARE HORSES. OPPAS! UNNIES! LET'S RIDE THIS!!!" You squealed.

"Nahh, we're alright. Go ahead, Hae. I know you've been dying to ride this ever since we were little." Dara said.

"THANK YOU!!!" With that, you rode the Merry-Go-Round.

"It's Hae's 1st time to ride this right?" Bom said.

"Yeahh... it's because ' those people ' doesn't even bring us here.." GD said.

"OPPA!" You shouted.

"CAN I RIDE IT AGAIN? PLEASE???????????" You begged.

"Su-" The sound of lightning interrupted GD.

"I think we should go now.. The weather's not nice.."

Your shoulders slumped.

"Don't worry, Lin. We can always come back here. And you can ride it 10x if you want." CL bargained.

You brightened up.

"Really?"

CL nodded.

-----------------------------End of Flashback---------------------------