Secret

Love Journey ♥

You were in your classroom, studying when you heard someone playing the guitar.

You must admit, that person is really good.

You followed the sound and to your surprise, Myungsoo was the one playing it.

Myungsoo felt that someone was watching so he looked up and saw you standing there with wide eyes and your mouth slightly open.

He chuckled at your cute expression.

"You might wanna close your mouth if you don't want a fly to enter there?"

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at Myungsoo with twinkling eyes.

"Myungie!" You squealed.

"Teach me how to play the guitar!"

"Do you really wanna learn how to play this?"

You eagerly nodded.

"Sit here beside me"

You did as told.

Sure, you can play any instrument, but guitar is the only instrument you're having a hard time learning.

Once, you tried learning it by yourself.

You borrowed your brother's guitar and started plucking it.

When you woke up the next day, you couldn't feel your fingers, as if they've become numb.

So, you vowed to never touch a guitar again.

But when you heard Myungsoo playing it,  it's like, it makes you wanna learn.

You can't even describe how you feel, but there's this string that connects you and your sudden interest in learning it.

"WOW! I can't believe it's this easy! You should be a teacher, Myungie-ah." You smiled.

He smiled back. *Phew. It's a good thing she forgot that I didn't told her that I knew how to play the guitar. I'm glad she's not mad.*

"I'll think about it." He winked.

You laughed.

"You know there's something you're not telling me." You eyed him.

He gulped. *Uh-oh. Here it comes.*

"I hate it when you keep secrets from me." You pouted.

He softened.

"I was planning to tell it to you tomorrow but I guess you know me too well."

You smiled. "Of course! You're my bestfriend! So what is it?"

You leaned in with curious eyes.

"I got a girlfriend."

Your eyes widened for a second but it soon disappeared as your shocked expression turned into a happy one.

You smiled widely.

"Congrats! Who is it huh? Introduce me!" You clapped your hands together.

"Wait, I have her picture in my wallet."

He took his wallet out of his pocket. He opened his wallet then searched for the girl's picture. He pulled it out then showed it to you.

"W-wait, Myungie-ah. This is m- OH! Of course I'm your girlfrie- Wait, I thought we were bestfriends!" You pouted.

"Am I not your girlbestfriend?" You pretended to be hurt.

"Of course you are my girlBESTfriend." He emphasized the 'best' word.

"YAY!" Both of you laughed.

Myungsoo shook his head with a smile.. *Haelin..*