3 years ago...

Love Journey ♥

 

"Wh-what do you mean?" You asked, completely shocked.

"We told the police." Taeyang said coolly.

"But they didn't believe us at first. So, we have to find witnesses or evidence. I thought we were gonna take forever because your parents found out and they blackmailed them." Seungri said.

"How did they end up being in jail?" It's now GD's turn to ask.

"The witnesses got fed up at your parents, blackmailing them. They also realized what you two have been through. So, they helped us find the evidences and they also agreed to tell the court what they saw. And TA-DAH! They are now in prison." Daesung said.

"They deserve it." T.O.P said coolly.

"I agree. They never treated the both of you like what a parent should." Dara said.

"Yeah. What kind of parents would abuse their children everyday?!" Bom exclaimed.

"They don't even deserve to be called 'parents'." CL rolled her eyes.

"Karma's a when you're a ." Minzy shrugged while tilting her head to the side.

You softened.

*What did I do to have such wonderful friends?* You thought.

*What did I do to have such great friends?* GD thought.

"Thank you, oppas and unnies.." You gave them each a hug.

"That's nothing... That's what siblings do right? They protect each other." T.O.P smiled.

You smiled back.

"Thanks bro's. Thanks dudes." GD also gave them each a hug.

"No problem, dude." CL mockingly said the 'dude' part.

"SO!" Seungri clasped his hands together. "Enough of this and more happy moments! Come on! Haelin is going to school tomorrow! Let's all make use of the time!"

You did everything.

Spin the bottle, play the cards, word puzzles, food fight, pillow fight, taking pictures, truth or dare, EVERYTHING.

It was the best day of your life.

But what you didn't know is, as one drama finishes... another one starts.