Your present

Love Journey ♥

You texted Myungsoo.

Hey! I know the meaning of Infinite you know. :P

 

 

Myungsoo just came back at his apartment. Yeah he lives alone. He quickly plopped down on the sofa. "So tiring."

He suddenly sat up as he remembered something. "The CD!"

He quickly searched the CD you gave him. Once he found it, he putted it inside the DVD player.

Moments later, you appeared on the screen. You were smiling oh-so-brightly.

"Myungie-ah! Annyeong!" You were waving as if he could actually see you.

"I made this so I can express how thankful I am I met you. I was planning to give you a letter but I'm too lazy to write so I just made this video." You stuck your tongue out playfully. Myungsoo smiled because of your silliness.

You cleared your throat and became serious. You looked at the camera with sincere eyes.

"Myungie-ah, thank you so much for everything. Thank you for being my bestfriend. When we first met, did you know that you were the very first friend that I had here? I'm really thankful I met you. Thank you for being there for me always. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for comforting me. Thank you for the fights and misunderstandings we had. You must be confused as to why am I thanking you when we had misunderstandings? It's a sign of our unique and real friendship. It also made our bond stronger, right? Real friends quarrel! Wanna know what's the difference between friends and bestfriends? When friends fight, it lasts for days. But when bestfriends fight, it only lasts for a minute. Why? Because you already miss your chitchats and who would you tell your stories to? See? I'm happy you're my bestfriend. Also thank you for being born. If you weren't here, all of these wouldn't happen. So, thank you for being born in this world." You smiled sincerely.

Myungsoo was very touched that tears started to well up in his eyes. No one has ever said to him that they were thankful he was born.

You were the first person to tell him that.

"That's all! Oh! And I have a surprise for you this coming Christmas~ So, byeeee~" You waved then the screen became blank.

Myungsoo took the CD out. He placed it back in the CD container. His phone suddenly beeped.

Hey! I know the meaning of Infinite you know. :P

He smiled at your text. He texted you back.

I know. Thanks for the gift. :)

He pressed send. Moments later, his phone beeped again.

You're always welcome. :) Oh! My brother wants you to come here on Christmas eve so that we can all celebrate together, yeah?

He smiled. Before, he would celebrate Christmas alone. But ever since he met you, his life changed.

Yeah, sure. :) He replied.

*I'm glad I met you too, Haelin.* Myungsoo thought.