New School

Love Journey ♥

"Don't worry sis, if any guy dares to court you, before they could even think of courting you, they'll be in hell." He smiled.

Although he was smiling, you could tell by the tone of his voice that he was dead serious. You just giggled.

The two of you are standing at the front gate of your new school.

 

"Well, this is it." You murmured. You entered then looked at the list. GD's room is in the 1st floor while yours is in the 2nd.

"Aww. I don't wanna go sis. I don't wanna be parted from you." You giggled.

"Oppa, we can always meet at snack and lunch breaks" GD thought for a while.

"You're right."

"Well then, I'll get going now." You waved then left.

GD was about to go when he heard two men murmuring.

"Hey, isn't she cute?"   "Hell yeah! I wonder what her number is."

GD then followed their gazes and it landed into you.

OOHH NOO. HEEELL NOO.

He approached the 2 guys and they looked at GD wih curious faces. "May we help you?"

GD smiled. "I see you two are interested on my sister."

They looked at each other then their eyes widened. "That cute girl is your sister?"

GD then became dead serious. "Yeah, she is. If you want to hit on her, you have to go through hell first. Meaning, you have to die first before you can get her."

GD glared at the 2 guys then left to look for his room while leaving 2 scared guys, standing there.

 

You were going up the stairs when something unexpected happened... you tripped.

It's a good thing you tripped forwards not backwards.

You quickly stood up then looked around, luckily no one was there.

You sighed in relief then quickly looked for your room.

 

You reached your room and went inside. You sat on a random chair.

Moments later, a boy went inside and sat next to you.

'Ok, this might be my chance. Be friends with him, Haelin! '

You tapped his shoulder then he turned to the side to look at you.

You held out your hand and said, "Hi! I'm Haelin, what's yours? I hope we could be friends"

He smiled at you then slipped his hand into yours and shook it. "I'm L. But since you're my first friend here, you can call me Myungsoo."

"O-ok, Myungsoo. Since I can see that you're also new here, mind to go with me to take a look around the school?" You shyly asked.

L grinned and said "I'd love to."

 

The both of you started to look around the school. While doing that, both of you told each other's life story. Although the 2 of you just met, it feels like the both of you had known each other since forever. Both of you made sure that before the class starts, you'll be back.

 

The bell rang and it only means one thing------CLASS STARTS. The teahcer entered the room and introduced herself.

"Class, I'm Mrs. Kim, your very own homeroom teacher. So, since almost all of you are new here, introduce yourselves infront of the whole class starting from the front."

You sighed in relief. You thanked God he destined you to seat in the second to the last row.

 

You are now lying in your bed.

You're happy your first day went well.

You've made lots of friends and introduced L to GD.

GD approved since he's just your friend.

You can't wait to go to school tomorrow to meet your new friends.

You texted Sujin and Sena and told them what happened.

You closed your eyes and drifted to sleep with a smile plastered on your face.

 

 

 

 

~~* So! How was it? :) I made a friend at the very first day but it's not a boy but a girl. :) I just changed it to a boy to make it more interesting. :D About the tripping part, I did tripped. :P I'm clumsy, I know. :P I tripped at the very first day of school in my new school. There was actually a kid that was on my side when I tripped but I just kept on a poker face then quickly stood up then went to look for my room without looking back. :)) Yeah. :) Comment please! Thanks for reading, Saranghae <3 OH! Hint for the next chapter! ' It's where everything begins ' Try to guess.. HO HO HO.