Sleep Head

Love Journey ♥

The sun your sleeping face, indicating you to wake up. You groaned a little then you slowly sat up while rubbing your eyes. You sat on your bed with your legs crossed and stared at nowhere. After 5 minutes of doing that, you slowly got out of your bed then headed to the bathroom while cursing the.... sun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I hate you sun. REALLY. You always ruin my beauty sleep. Someday, I'm gonna.. uhh... Yeah, just someday."

 

 

 

 

 

 

You did your daily routine. You took a shower, brushed your teeth, wear comfy clothes and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. OH! I forgot to tell you, you don't have parents. Why? They abandoned you and your brother when you were old enough to get a part-time job.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They said that since you two are old enough to take care of yourselves, you should live alone now. You should feed yourselves, find shelter, go to school using your money, etc. They also abuse you and your brother... ALWAYS. They also said that the two of you are a burden because instead of spending the money for just the two of them, they also have to spend money on the both of you. SUCH GREAT PARENTS HUH?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mornin Lin." GD said, still half asleep. You set the food on the table and GD ate them still half asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa" You tried to call but... yeah, he's still half asleep. You waved your hand infront of his face... still no response. Do you wanna know how extreme his still-half-asleep mode is?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well... if there is a person who would die infront of him, he will just stare at it then yawn. That's how EXTREME it is! There are actually 2 ways to wake him up. Let's try using the 1st one. You wrapped your arms around his neck then gently kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes widened. He turned his head to face you then yelled. "YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?! ONLY MY SISTER CAN DO THAT TO ME!!" You giggled. He blinked a few times then came back to reality. "Mornin, oppa" Yup,he's really awake now. He hates it when girls does that to him, you're the only one who can. You're lucky you have a brother like him. So, you sat infront of him and the two of you began to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, oppa. You said you have something to tell me." He blinked a few times trying to remember it. "R-right. I will hang-out with my friends today." You looked at the time, it's 8am. "What time?" You asked. "Later at 9" The two of you quietly finished your breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm going out now, see you later my baby angel." GD then kissed your forehead. "Be carefull oppa" You smiled. He was about to leave when he turned around and said, "Lock the doors ok? Don't let a stranger come in. Don't talk to strangers. Call-" "Arasso, arasso. Sheez, so over protective." You pouted cutely. "Aigoo~ so cute! I'm really going now, me loves you!" "Me loves you too, oppa" He left then you locked the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You sat in the living room, wondering what to do. An idea suddenly crossed your mind. You stood up to get the letters and gifts your friends gave you before you graduated elementary. Yeah, you just graduated last month. "Time to read the letters.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~* So, how was the 1st chapter? :) I don't have a big brother but I wish to have one. Hehehe. :P That was actually what I think if I was to have a Big bro though. :) Comment! Let me know your opinions. :) Thanks for reading! Saranghae <3