Day 1

100 Days of Rain

I was sitting in the park alone. It was late at night. I didn't want to go home. There's nothing wrong with my family. I just didn't want to get up. (A/N: Heh... Lazy XD) Even as the rain poured down on me, I still didn't want to move. I hate the rain, you know that? It's the most annoying and gloomiest thing in the world!

Suddenly, a man sat next to me. I glanced at him. He had blonde hair and wore all black. He was very handsome. He glanced at me and smiled gently. It made me blush. "I'm Han Geng," he said.

Ah~ Chinese, I thought. "Hee Chul," I said quietly.

He just grinned again and replied, "What brings you here tonight? Shouldn't a pretty boy like you be at home in bed? Or is home annoying you?"

I just sighed and shook my head. "Nah~ I just don't want to get up. I don't really want to go home right now."

He nodded. "Mhmm... I don't want to be home either. That's why I'm here in Korea."

"Anything wrong with your house?"

He shook his head. A few mintues went by in silence. The rain got heavier and I growled at it. I think he saw.

"Don't like rain?" Han Geng asked.

I shook my head. "It's so annoying."

"Then why are you sitting out here?"

I shrugged. "Maybe... Because... I don't want to go home?"

"Well... Do you want to go back to my house?" he asked.

I just eyed him and blushed. I shrugged. "Why not?"

Han Geng grinned and put his jacket over my shoulders. He drove me to his house. His place was nice. It was smallish, but had a lot of room. I shivered as the cold air hit me. He put his arm around me and guided me toward the couch. He went into his room and came back with fresh clothes for him and me. I went into the bathroom to change. When I came back, Han Geng gestured to me to sit on the couch with him.

He a chick flick for us to watch. I gazed at him like he was crazy, but he ignored me and cuddled me close. I put my head on his shoulder. Eventually, I turned the TV off. "You didn't like the movie?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Good," Han Geng replied. "I didn't either."

I giggled. "Are you hungry?" he asked.

I nodded. "A bit..."

"I'll go cook something for us," he said. I smiled. It feels like I've known him forever and that we did this all the time. I waited patiently for the food. After we ate, we just sat and talked. Well... I talked. Han Geng's eyes never left my face. Suddenly he my hair, and then my cheeks. "You're really pretty... You know that?" he said.

I blushed. "Y-Yeah... I know." I didn't have any feeling in my arms to push his hands away from my face. He leaned in closer to me. Luckily, my phone rang and I sprang up to answer it.

"Yes, Lee Teuk umma?" I said into the phone.

"Where are you, Chul-ah?" Umma asked.

"I'm going to sleep over at Sung Min's house for a few days, arasso, Umma?" I lied.

"Yah! Kang In appa's been so worried about you! Why didn't you call about this earlier?!"

"I forgot... Mianhae, Umma..."

Lee Teuk umma sighed. "You can stay..."

I grinned happily and hung up. "Ummm... Han Geng? Can I stay here for a few days?" I asked.

"You can stay here for as long as you'd like, princess," he replied with a cheeky smile.

Han Geng gave me his bed and he slept on the couch. I felt bad for stealing his bed. In the middle of the night, I got up to get some water. When I headed back to the room, I heard Han Geng stirring. "Hee Chul?" he said softly.

I set my glass down and rushed over to him. "Shh~ Han Geng-ah... go back to sleep."

He sat up. He gazed at me sleepily, if not a little drunkenly too. He opened his arms for a hug. I complied and sat on his lap, his arms wrapping around my waist, his hands playing with the hem of my shirt. My heart beat faster and I felt my body getting warm. "H-Han Geng..."

"Shh~" he whispered. "Hee Chul-ah... I know that I've not even known you for a full day... But... I want you to stay with me..."

"What? Why?!"

"I want to teach you... About rain..."

"What?"

"Sleep with me tonight?"

"WHAT?!?!"

"Oh my... Not like that!!"

"Oh... Well... Okay... Let's go to the bed, though. It's bigger."

"Okay!" he said cheerily and I led him to the room. I laid gingerly down on the bed next to him. Immediately, he wrapped his arms around me and muzzled his face into my neck. "I could sleep like this forever," he murmured, and then drifted off to sleep.

I smiled, turning just a bit so that I could smell his hair. "Han Geng..." I whispered. "I bet... We'll be great friends..."