✥ Chapter 6

Min Collection (Drabbles + Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Oh The Awkwardness

“Hey!” Kris ears perked up when he heard the voice of the petite MC behind him. He turned around and saw her standing there with all her glamorous glory, smiling up at him with her dazzling grin. “Hey. What’s up?” He asked, trying not to show how nervous he actually was. Though hosting the Youtube Music Awards was frightening enough, having the famous “bagel” girl next to him throughout the evening was even more nerve wrecking, especially in that peach dress that showcased her incredible dancers body. “Come take a picture with Taecyeon Oppa and I” She said, pointing over her shoulder to Taecyeon, who waved when Kris caught his eye. “Oh. Okay” She grinned and motioned for him to walk with her. Kris nodded and stepped to the side to walk beside her, but she had done the same to let him pass. Min laughed nervously, “Sorry. C’mon” She said, turning around and walking back to Taecyeon who was holding back his laugh. Min shot him a glare, but the smile was back on her face when she turned to look at Kris. “Okay, ready?” Miss A’s stylist asked, holding up Min’s phone to take the picture. After snapping the picture the stylist returned the phone to Min. “Send it to us. I’m going to go get my phone from the dressing room” Taecyeon said, patting Kris's shoulder as he passed him with a knowing smile on his face. 

Min furrowed her eyebrows, "Oppa, your dressing room is next to us. That way" Min pointed behind her. Taecyeon waved, "I'm taking the long way" He said, disappearing after taking a right. Kris face fell when he realized that he wasn’t being too subtle about his infatuation for the petite girl. “Okay... Um, you want the picture?” Min asked, holding up the phone. Kris nodded, “Yeah” Min smiled and they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter