❄ Chapter 13

Min Collection (Drabbles + Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year's

Min felt her heart sink deeper as the clock continued to tick.

How could he just walk away minutes before the ball drops?  

Min hugged herself and rubbed her hands up and down her arms. “Well it’s not like he wanted to be here”, She mumbled under her breath. 

But I didn't force him to come. He came on his own will! 

She nodded, “That’s right! Ah. Sorry” She apologized when one of the couples next to her shot her a look after her outburst. 

Min sighed and leaned on the metal rail in front of her. She knew she shouldn’t be mad at him. JB had work the night before and still agreed to come with her. Min had only asked him if he wanted to go see the ball drop a day before and his expression said it all. He would be too tried, but that it shouldn’t stop Min from going if she really wanted to. It was their first year living together in New York and Min always wanted to see the ball drop with a significant other. She found it romantic and definitely wanted to share it with her boyfriend, but even if she wanted him there, she knew he would be too tired. She reassured him that he could stay home and she could find a friend to go with her instead, but JB changed his mind that morning and told her he would go. 

Still, it wasn’t as pleasant as she thought it would be. Part of her understood. He was exhausted, grumpy and being surrounded by an abundance of people in the freezing cold wasn’t exactly pleasuring. He stood by her, walked with her and held her hand, but he didn’t really talk and Min was nothing but a bundle of energy. She was excited, happy and tried to get her positivity to rub off on him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter