✥ Chapter 5

Min Collection (Drabbles + Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Too Drunk To Message The Right Person

Jr. sat on the couch, scrunching up his face and sneering at the TV screen. He pressed down on the buttons on the controller, his eyes focused on the animated figures fighting in front of him. He chewed on a piece of gummy candy and heard his phone vibrate on the table next to him. He glanced at his phone and upon reading the name of the sender he threw the controller to the side and quickly opened the message. He raised an eyebrow and reread the message outloud to make sure he wasn't mistaken.

"can u come pick me up? had a few drinksss. send you the address in a bit. Pleeease! You know I love chuuu <33"

Jr. cocked his head to the side and wondered if she had messaged him accidently, but then realized that she was most likely too drunk to read the names on her contacts list. That thought alone made him jump to his feet and rush out the door with two distinct shoes on.

"At least she’s not far”, Jr. mumbled, getting off the bus after only 10 minutes. He rubbed his cold hands together and regretted not bringing a jacket. He walked down the street, following the directions on his phone. When he spotted the line of people waiting to get into a prestigious club, he knew he had reached his destination. He made his way to the front, ready to ask one of the guys up front if he had seen a cute and petite pink haired girl around, but before he reached the front, he spotted her sitting on the curb.

He sighed, relieved that she was just sitting there with her cheek leaning on her palm and looking at the street with a bored expression. Jr. took a seat next to her, “Noona?” Min furrowed her eyebrows and faced him. Her eyebrows shot up and she sat up straight. “Jinyoungie? What are you doing here?” She asked, suprised to see him. Jr. took out his phone and held it up. “You sent me a message asking if I could pick you up” She blinked, “I did?” The corner of Jr.’s lips rose. He had already suspected that she must’ve texted the wrong person, but he couldn’t help smile at her cute confused expression. Min took out her phone. “Oh. Oops. I’m sorry, Jinyoungie. I meant to text Jia”, She said, giving him an apologetic smile.

"It’s okay. Don’t worry about it” Min frowned, “But you came all the way here. You should’ve messaged me back” “I told you not to worry about it” Min pouted, “How can I not? You came all the way here. I could’ve called a taxi or made the right call to Jia. I’m not that drunk” Jr. smiled sheepishly, “Yeah, well, maybe I over reacted and assumed you were really, well, drunk" Min sighed and turned her whole body to face him. She placed her small hands on his cheeks, “Aigoo, my Jinyoungie is so sweet” Jr. felt his face warm up and rolled his eyes when Min pressed his cheeks together. “Noona” He complained, softly removing her hands off his face.

Min giggled, “Sorry” Jr. let go of her wrists and looked at the street instead, his cheeks still pink. Min rubbed her eyes, feeling a bit dizzy and then dug into her purse for some gum. She popped a piece in and stretched her legs. “Well the good thing is that your dorm is very close to my house, so let us go” Min said, pointing up as she started to pick herself up. Jr. stood up and quickly helped her to her feet. She lost her balance, but Jr. caught her and laughed. “Noona, you’re really drunk aren’t you?” Min shot him a glare and pushed him back weakly, “I am not”, She muttered, "Everything is always a bit more blurry when you stand up all of a sudden" “Can you walk?” Jr. teased, making Min stick out her tongue at him and then stalk away. Jr. watched her with an amused smile as she titled to the side. He snickered and jogged to catch up to her, draping an arm around her shoulders. “C’mon. There’s a convenience store near by” Min didn’t say anything and instead cuddled up to him after a cold breeze hit them.

Min ped her jacket and took a giant gulp from her water, before sitting down on one of the twirling chairs. She rested her arms on the high table and watched the cars pass by. Since it was late, there weren’t people walking on the sidewalks so they didn't have to worry about someone recognizing them. “Here” Jr. came back with two ramen cups and placed one in front of her. Min’s eyes immediately lit up. She clapped her hand together and took the chopsticks Jr. was offering to her. “Thank you so much!” She exclaimed, quickly removing the lid fully. She stuck her chopsticks in and glanced at Jr.’s cup. His hands were wrapped around it, but he wasn’t eating. She looked up at him and noticed his cheeks and ears were red. That’s when she noted that he only had a long sleeve to keep him warm. 

Min set down her chopsticks and removed her jacket and scarf, then jumped off her seat. She turned Jr.’s chair so he could face her and proceeded to put her jacket over his shoulders and her scarf around his neck. “This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter