✥ Chapter 3

Min Collection (Drabbles + Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
As Easy As Riding A Bike  

I’m doing it! She thought. Granted she was wobbling a lot, but she was at least moving forward. “Oh no” She whispered, when she felt herself going to the side. No. No. No. “Ow!” She yelped when she fell with the bike on top of her. She pouted as she looked at the wound one of the metal bolts had inflicted on her leg. “Oh well” She mumbled, dusting off her scratched palms. 

“Noona!” Min looked up and saw Jackson drop his duffle bag in front of the JYPE doors, then quickly make his way over to her. “Why are you here so early?” Min asked him, but Jackson ignored her and quickly got the bike off her. He took her elbow and grabbed her by the waist from behind, picking her up quite easily. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” He asked, shifting his hand on her waist with the other as she turned to face him. “I’m fine” Min said, waving him off. She began to dust off her clothes, avoiding his gaze. “You didn’t answer my question, why are you here so early?” Min said, finally looking at him, but Jackson was staring down at her leg. “You’re bleeding” He stated, “I told you I’m fine” Min mumbled, turning and crouching down to pick up the bike. 

“What are you doing here so early?” Jackson asked. Min straightened up and grabbed the bike handles, then raised an eyebrow at him, “I asked you first” “I came for some early morning practice. What are you doing?” He answered quickly. Min let out a frustrated sigh, “If you must know, I’m trying to learn how to ride a bike” She answered, her cheeks heating up at how stupid that sounded out loud. “A bike? Nonna, you don’t know how to ride a bike?” Jackson asked, genuinely surprised. Min clicked her tongue, “No. I’ve technically been working since I was a kid, so…” She trailed off, but when she saw Jackson’s concern face she shook her head. “I mean, I had a fantastic childhood and I loved every minute of it, but I’m just saying that I never really had time to learn how to ride a bicycle”

Jackson nodded, “Huh. Okay. Well maybe you should start with training wheels” Min shot him a look, “I’m not 5” Jackson shrugged, “That’s how you start” “I don’t expect to get it on the first try or first few tries, but I don’t need training wheels” Jackson shrugged again, “Okay” He removed his jacket and let it fall to the floor before stepping closer to her. “What are you doing?” Min asked when he grabbed one of the handles and the back of the saddle. “Get on” Jackson said, smiling at her. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter