✥ Chapter 1

Min Collection (Drabbles + Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Surprise!

“Grandma, I’m home” Min called out as she entered her apartment room. As she was taking her shoes off she found it strange that her grandmother hadn’t replied“Grandma?” Min called out again, straightening up and grabbing her bag. “Are you here?” Min stopped walking when she saw a note on the kitchen counter.

“Minyoung, I’m heading over to the country with my friend. I’ll be staying the night and won’t be home until tomorrow afternoon. There are leftovers in the fridge. Take care!” Min set the note down and let herself fall on the couch. She took out her phone to check if a certain someone had responded to her text.

“I miss you too shorty. I’ll be back in a few days though! Don’t worry you won’t be long without your y oppa ;]” Min chuckled and responded to the text. She leaned her head back on the couch and smiled. She never imagined that B.A.P’s leader would make her heart flutter every time his handsome face crossed her mind. When her good friend Hyosung had introduced them, she assumed he was this good-looking guy with a “tough guy” personality. She was dead wrong as he ended up being a lovable dork, but it wasn’t until he gave her that gummy wide smile that she realized he had captivated her heart. 

Min jumped slightly when her phone vibrated next to her, that was fast, she thought as she picked it up. “You know I got you a really awesome present. Can’t wait to give it to you, I’m pretty sure you’ll love it” Min chuckled, “Is that right?” She spoke to herself and typed away her reply.

After the message was sent she frowned a bit. “Just seeing you would be a great present”, She said out loud and then pouted her lips. She sighed and stood up deciding to go to her room and put her things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter