Rival

Made For You (Hiatus)

Jessica's bag are all packed. She'll be staying there for about 2 weeks. She got everything she needs. Jessica is now waiting for the bus, some of the bus are full she doesn't want to fit in. It's been like 1 hour of waiting. When someone with a black car stops in front of her causing her to miss the "not-so-full" bus. She approach the car trying to know who is the driver inside. But to her dismay it was Luhan..

"Get in, I'll take you to your house." He shook his head giving her the signal to get in.

"Uhmm No." She hesitate for awhile.

"Oh come on. Jessica Jung, I know you want to get in. And I also know that you're silently cursing me because I made you miss your bus." He opened the door for her.

"Still no." She walk back to the waiting shed's chair.

"You're carrying too many bags. You can't bring that all. Also it'll be harder because the bus are all full, you'll get squished." He chuckled at the thought.

"You can't drive me there, it's too far. You'll get bored in the car." She still doesn't want to get up.

"If I say I would take you there, I would do it for sure." He sat on the other chair.

"Don't you have many things to do?."

"Well, Actually you're right. I need to get something in Hyomin's apartment." He went back to his car and drove off.

(I knew it he was just tricking me.) She shook her head at the sudden thought.

 

5 Minutes had already passed, there is still no sign of a bus. All she could hear was silence.

She doesn't know that there is someone silently watching her from afar.

"Jessica's pride is no joke." He said to no one.

"What if I scare her from behind?." He laugh thinking what would Jessica's face be like when he scare her.

 

He parked his car at the back of the waiting shed. Carefully walked to where Jessica is sitting. When suddenly a truck stops in front of Jessica.

"Oppa!!!!." Jessica rose from where she was sitting, and gave the stranger a big nice hug.

"Hey don't hug me too tight I can't breath." The stranger pushed Jessica's shoulder lightly.

"I thought you're only joking when you texted me that you're just here around the area." She gave the stranger a light punch in his arm.

"Well, When did I even lied to you." The stranger smiled lightly to her.

 

They didn't know that there is someone hiding behind the stall listening to them.

(Who the is that?.) No doubt it was the jealous Luhan.

(Yah! That Jessica Jung is a flirt. Hugging her "oppa" like that.) He screamed to his mind.

He didn't know but he got the urge to walk to the two.

 

"Hey baby, sorry I got late. But who is this?." He smirked to Jessica.

"Excuse me sir, But who are you?." The guy said to Luhan.

"Am I talking to you?. Jessica, let's go." He pulled Jessica's hand.

"What are you doing Luhan?." Jessica is now getting annoyed by Luhan's action.

"Don't do that you're hurting her." The stranger pulled Jessica's other hand.

"You don't have the right to talk to me because you're a stranger." He look sharp to the stranger's eyes.

"I'm Donghae, Jessica's good friend." Donghae lowered his hand and ask for a shake-hands.

"Don't care. Jessica, Let's go."

"I won't come with you. Leave me alone." She tried to pull her hand away from Luhan.

"I'm not playing games with you Jung Soo-Yeon." He tighten his grip.

"Yah! You're hurting her." He pushed Luhan causing him to let go of Jessica's wrist.

(Why do I even care?. She can go to anyone she likes. It's not like that I own her.)

"Can you guys stop?. You're making a scene here Luhan. Donghae, Let's go." She picked up all of her bags.

"ing piece of sh*t." Luhan cursed to the stranger.

"Come on Luhan, Shut up. I'm going now." She rode to the truck pulling Donghae away from Luhan.

"Don't come back." Luhan kicked the nearest rock.

 

It all happened so fast. Luhan is now driving. He will shake his head whenever he think about it.

"That girl…. She's making my blood boil. How can she abandon me like that?. When she get back I swear I won't talk to her anymore." He talks to no one.

He just decided to go home.

Upon entering the house, his father greeted him and ask him to go to his office.

 

"Damn it. If you're going to scold me don't even try to. I've done so many things today I'm tired." Luhan said trying to leave the office.

"You know what Luhan?, You never listen to me. Stay where you are. I need to talk to you about something." He pulled Luhan's arm and pushed him to his seat.

"Just get straight to the point." Luhan rested his head on the table.

Mr.Roberts sat on his seat and started talking.

"You need to do something good you know.”

“Damn it. I knew it. You just want to scold be for having a bad attitude.”

“Come on Luhan. You need to learn how to be a good guy.”

“I’M A GOOD GUY.”

“Yeah, you mean like sneaking out of the house just to go to the bar. Fighting, Drinking and ending up in the prison. That is not the good guys would do.”

“Okay sure just leave me alone.”

“You know what since your mom passed away, you became like that. You don’t respect me no more.”

“I have my own reason.”

“Tell me i’ll listen.”

“What did you do with Narsha?.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t try to act stupid. I caught you guys. After the accident. Walking out of my mother’s room like nothing happened. I don’t want to talk to you about this…. just let me rest now…. i have nothing to tell you.”

Luhan walked out of the room letting his lonely tears fall. He doesn’t want to remember it all.

 

Since it's Friday he doesn't have a plan for the weekend yet. He would normally go out come to his friends parties. But tonight…. It was different.

 

He laid down to his bed getting ready to sleep. And he was interrupted when his phone rang. No need to say who is this, but it was Jessica.

 

(Should I answer it?. Yes?. Oh no I shouldn't. After she abandoned me in the sidewalk. And left with a guy I didn't know, after she ditch me... Just don't expect me to talk to you.)

 

That is when he turn off his phone for the rest of the night…

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Road trip with Donghae had an awkward atmosphere. Thank God we got home safe. I'm now here again together with my Mother and Krystal. We had a small talks. And I can't believe that Krystal is travelling for 2 hours just to work. Our village is far from the city so it would be so hard to go home. Not to mention the traffic. I should call Luhan… after the incident earlier, i should apologize to him.

 

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* No answer?. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* Okay i understand, he’s mad…. i'll just text him.

 

“Luhan, I’m really sorry for what happen earlier. I was just tired..” Sent. I don’t want to send a long text to him.

Hours had already passed still no answer….

I can’t wait for this vacation to end…...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Author's Note.
 
Hello everyone :).
As always thank you all for subscribing. The rival is now finally here :D.
Love square?. pshhh nonsense.....
Anyway Happy Holidays everyone.
(Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.)
Make sure to spend it with your love ones. 
What do you guys think of this random chapter? :D
Feel free to comment everyone :)
Have a nice day :D <3