Goodbye?

Made For You (Hiatus)

Luhan keeps on following Jessica around the house. Asking for forgiveness. They were just in the 3rd floor where Luhan's bedroom is located and they ended up in the rooftop.

Jessica sat on the floor while Luhan followed her actions. Both of them are sitting admiring the view. It was 5:30 pm which means sun is about to set.

"Jessica, you're over acting. I said sorry for like a hundred times already." Luhan said trying to get her attention.

Jessica looks at Luhan's eyes. "It's not that easy you know?." She broke the eye contact.

"What do you mean?."

"It was my….. oh my god this is embarrassing." She totally facepalmed her self..

Luhan can't help but to smile at Jessica's cuteness.

"Tell me I'll listen." He playfully put his hand in his ears.

"First Kiss." Jessica covered her face with both of her hands. Luhan answer her with "That was your first kiss?." And he carefully pulled Jessica's hand away from her face.

"You're being dumb again."

"Want me to do it more passionately?." Luhan smirks at her.

"I'll report you. ual Harassment." Jessica backs away.

"It's just a kiss. You're free to report me if I you." Luhan backs away a little, frowning.

"Ok just don't do it again." She sat down again.

"Jessica you're really easy to get."

"No I'm not."

"You always tell me that."

"You're childish."

"Shut up."

Sun started to go down. Sky is getting darker. Silence is only they can hear. Jessica rested her eyes for a couple of minutes. Jessica's head falls into Luhan's shoulder sleeping.

Luhan shakes Jessica's shoulder.

"Jessica Jung." She woke up immediately.

"What?." She said rubbing her eyes.

"You always like to touch me. Why are you like that?."

"No I don't. You're the one who's always following me. Why are you like that?."

"It's because we live in the same house. You stupid."

"Okay."

"Do you like me?."

Jessica thought for awhile. Looking down. And met Luhan's eyes that is looking sincerely at her.

"Hey, I'm just kidding you know."

"Uhhmm, well nice joke."

"Well do you really do?."

"No. Why?."

"Great. Because I just want to make it clear to you. I mean I always tease you. And 9 hours ago you got mad because i stole your first kiss. I wanted to make this clear."

"What?."

"You can't fall in love with me. You're just hurting yourself. I don't want to date you."

(Too bad I already did Master.)

"Who said that I fall in love with you?. You're thinking so high about yourself."

"I'm f*ucking serious about this. I'm just warning you."

"Then to be fair with me, you'll not be my friend. Anymore."

"Let's make it clear. In case you're wondering why did I suddenly told you that, it's because we need distance away from each other. We're always together since you first came here. It annoys me that everytime I tease you, you'll easily get offended. Then I'll be following you anywhere you go asking for forgiveness. I mean that is not I always do. I don't like this 'childish friendship'. I need to go on with my old life back."

 

"Just stop. I get it. Let's end this. You're acting like it's a god damn couple break up. I'll keep my distance from now. I also want you to know that I never fell. You're just making up this stupid thing. Why would I fall in love with you?. This is just a friendship Luhan. You're making me hate you even more. We will not be friends anymore okay?."

 

He stood up. "Deal. I'll leave now. Take care of yourself." Luhan walks to the door that leads to the stairs, and left.

 

(I already fall Master. Since I first saw you. I already warned my self, before you told me not to. It hurts that those words came straight out of your mouth. I'm just here for the job. Not for your love.) Jessica's thoughts, wiping her own tears.

 

The moonlight shines upon her, still watching the night view from the rooftop. City lights are shining so bright especially from those high buildings. She distracted herself by watching those lights. Jessica haven't seen a place that bright before. She decided to leave when she realize that she still need to help Hara prepare the dishes.

 

Luhan left the house riding his car. Picked up Hyuna who happens to be his 'great friend'.

"You picked me up way too early." Hyuna said putting her red lipstick on.

"Be grateful that Luhan Roberts picks you up." Luhan said coolly as he step harder on the acceleration pedal. Hyuna wasn't expecting Luhan to drive so fast, her lipstick slides from her lips to her cheeks.

"YAH! Drive more slowly. Can't you see that I'm putting a make-up on?." Hyuna hit his arm.

"Can't you see that I'm driving?. Why are you putting your make-up on here on my car?. And also we're going to a birthday party, not halloween party." Luhan laugh at her face.

"You're a bully." She pouted cutely.

"Hold up. I'll give you some time to look pretty." He said while he parked his car in the sidewalk.

"Thank You OPPA!."

"Hurry up or else I'll leave you here." He step out of the car and sat on the car's hood staring at the moon.

 

She finished her make up after three-minutes.

Luhan walks to her and wear his seat belts. “We better get going now. Are you done?.”

“Yes. I’m done.”

 

They arrive in the party 30 minutes early. Met the birthday boy Hyunseung.

Loud music played while the guys and girls dance wildly. Some of the girls grind their to the guys near them(Hahaha. If that makes sense) . Luhan sat on the bars chair looking at the girls who is trying to his attentions.

“It’s been awhile right?.” Hyomin smiled to him.

“Hey, How are you?.” Luhan signaled the waiter to give him his favourite drink.

“I’m doing good this past few day. No worries.” Luhan gave her a drink.

“Where’s Kai?. Haven’t heard nor talked to him this past few days?.”

“He haven’t told you yet?. He’s going through a horrible breakup. Poor guy he was very heart broken.”

“Oh with the girl he was talking about?. I forgot what was her name again Kristel?. Something like that right?.”

“Krystal. Her name is Krystal.” Hyomin took a sip from her drink.

 

A random girl walks to him and handed Luhan a drink.

“Luhan can you help me finish this up?. Please?.” The girl said with a y voice. And sat at his lap. Traced his jaw line.

 

“I’ll leave you guys for awhile.” Hyomin stood up.

“No Hyomin stay.” Ignoring the girl who is sitting at his lap and trying to catch his lips with hers.

“Sure. I’ll just sit here.”

The random girl handed Luhan her glass.

“Drink this Oppa.” Luhan is getting annoyed by her actions.

“Shut up. Leave me alone. I don’t even know you.” He pushed her out off his lap.

“Fine just drink this for me.” She handed him back the shot glass.

He drank the alcohol so the girl could shut up but after he drank it, he felt don’t quite right.

Hyomin saw the sudden change of Luhan’s expression and pushed the girl away from him.

“What did you put in there?. Was that a sleeping pills?.” Luhan said almost a whisper.

“WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!. Luhan are you okay?.” Hyomin helped Luhan stand up.

“I’m good. Drive me home.” He tried his best to stay awake and failed when they reached the door.

 

When the morning comes he woke up with Hyomin beside him on his bed. He felt a little happy because he thought he would wake up with someone who he doesn’t know and who drugged him.

 

He tucked Hyomin with his comforter and watched her sleep for a couple of minutes. Thinking about the time when he first met her, when she stood up against his enemies when they were younger like a big sister does. He lay straight and smiled at the girl beside him feeling thankful that she comes to his life and stayed with him especially during the time when he needs her the most. “Thank you Hyomin.” he whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

 

It was already passed lunch hour so he decided to went down head to the kitchen to cook for his best friend who is sleeping in his bed. He noticed a familiar figure that is standing in the garage with a tall guy. He carefully looked thru the door trying to look at the guy’s face who is hugging Jessica. (That’s the guy from the bus stop. What is he doing here?. Not that i care much…. i’ll let her be.)

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I can’t believe it Donghae Oppa will work here?. I thought he was only joking. I’m so happy for him because he already have a stable job for now… Will Master Luhan still remember his face?. Because i don’t want them to fight over me…. just kidding. Oh i remembered i’m not in a good terms with him so he won’t care that much. Maybe just a little….  I got so happy that there will be someone who will now look after me here so i can survive against Luhan’s wrath; I also heard that he went home here with Hyomin last night. Anyway, i got so happy that Donghae Oppa is now here and i gave him a hug. A friendly hug. Which he gladly accepted.

“I’ll go to the kitchen now Oppa. Are you going to be okay here?.”

“Yes sure you can go. I’m going to trim the bushes so i better get going also.” He grabbed the grass cutter scissor and left.

 

I noticed Master Luhan cooking some bacon and eggs and some pancakes and he put it in a tray. Hyomin must be so special for him because this is the first time i saw him cook. Maybe he likes her…

 

-End of POV-

 

He put the tray down and tapped her cheeks lightly. “Hyomin, Wake up. You need to eat.”

She moved a little and slowly opened her eyes. “What time is it?.”

Hyomin sat in the bed and Luhan placed the tray in her lap. “It’s already passed lunch hour. I cooked some foods for you. Eat it first.”

“Is this your new breakfast in Bed?. Way to go Luhan.” Hyomin joked.

“Yeah right. Just take that as my thank you gift, because you didn’t left me at the girl who drugged me.” He blushed at her.

“Sure. Is this the basic food you can cook?.”

“Uhmm… Actually THAT’S the best i can cook….”

“I really appreciate it Luhan. Thank you.”

“What?. I should be the one who’s saying that to you. Thank You Hyomin.”

“Hah! For what?.”

“For staying with me since we were younger. You were so kind to me even if i’m jerk.”

“Are you sick?. Why are saying things like that?. Did you hit your head so much that you finally realize that you need me?.” She smirks at him.

“I’m just being kind. Stop teasing me. Or i’ll kick you out of here.”

“Geez i’ll stop. This bacon is good.”

“Bacons are always GOOD.”

“But you cooked it i’m just giving you a compliment.”

“Well thank you i appreciate it.”

 

Luhan forgot to close the door so you know who’s secretly watching them.

“They look so happy…” She whispered to no one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________