Tease

Made For You (Hiatus)

When the morning come Jessica is assigned to clean the pool.

 

Suddenly, She saw Luhan resting at the poolside lounge chair.

 

(He looks so handsome like that... wait i said peaceful... peaceful like that.) Jessica thoughts then shakes her head at the sudden thought.

 

She didn't even notice that Luhan was now walking to her.

 

"Jessica, How old are you?." Luhan ask her then crossed his arms.

"I'm 20 years old, Master." Jessica answered and bowed her head.

"Oh. It means you're one year older than me." Luhan said and put his thumb to his jaw.

"Really?. You should call me Noona then." Jessica said the crossed her arms and smiled to Luhan.

"Nuh Uhh. Not gonna happen.... Babe." Luhan smirked at her. Then start walking to his room.

 

Jessica look at Luhan confused then when it finally sunk in, her face was already red from blushing.

(Did he really call me that?. I'm actually falling for him.) Jessica thought.

(I'll toy with her for a while. Let the game begin.) Luhan thought then looked back to Jessica who is standing there frozen.

 

Author's Note

Hello Everyone :)

Thank you all for subscribing :). Feel free to comment,vote, anything you want to do.

I want to ask something but at the same time it will spoil you....so see you guys on the next chapter byeee!