Wait, What?

Made For You (Hiatus)

Hyomin and Kai arrived at Luhan's house.

They both enter the house and spotted Hara with a new girl.

"Hara ssi, Where's Luhan?." Hyomin ask Hara. They know each other since she start working as a servant at the Roberts.

"Oh Hyomin ssi, Master is at his bedroom upstairs." Hara bowed to her then points to the stairs.

"Oh okay, Thanks. See you later." Then Hyomin walked to where Kai is sitting.

"Kai, He's sleeping upstairs. Go make some foods, I'll wake him up." She stands in front of Kai.

"How about YOU go make some foods I'll wake him up." Kai smirked to Hyomin.

"Yah-- you're a better cook than me. Do you want to die?. And mind your own business." After Hyomin said her word, she began running upstairs to wake Luhan.

Kai went straight to the Kitchen.

"Hara ssi, She's new right?." Then he points to Jessica.

"Yes Kai. She is Jessica."

"Oh, Jessica an english name?."

"Yes, but her Korean name is SooYeon."

Meanwhile at Luhans' bedroom.

When Hyomin enters she spotted Luhan sleeping in his sofa.

So she approach him.

"Luhan wake up~." She whispered to Luhan.

Luhan just move a little.

"Did you forget that you invited me here?. Wake up~" She whined while moving Luhan's arm.

She doesn't know that Luhan was just pretending.

She just knew it when Luhan suddenly laid her down and cuddle her.

"Let's just stay like this for awhile."

"Let's go downstairs." Hyomin said trying to break free from the hug.

"Heyy you're no fun." He felt disappointed.

After they prepared everything. They decided to have their drink in the living room.

"Kai you said there is something you need to tell me." Luhan said and took the chips.

"Yeah, so there is a new girl in my restaurant." Kai started his story.

"And so?." Hyomin suddenly said.

"Hey could both of you shut up?. Let me finish first." Kai said feeling irritated.

"Continue." Hyomin said and took the chip bag out of Luhan's hand.

"Hey that's mine." Luhan move closer to Hyomin and pull the bag of chip.

"Hey both of you. There is another one there beside the sofa." Kai pointed to the floor beside Hyomin.

"Thanks." Then she took the chips.

"Continue." Luhan said moving away from Hyomin.

"Okay, so there is this new girl. She is so pretty... and I haven't met anyone like her before. This is the first time I got so speechless to a girl. Now I realize that love at first sight is true." Kai told them his story. Kai can't forget the way they made eye contact.

"That's all?."  Luhan said and signal Jessica to get him a glass of water.

"Uhh--m yes that's all. I swear when I finally made her mine, I'll never let go of her." Kai rubbed his nape. He can help it but, those words just came straight out of his mouth.

"Damn it Kai you act like a 13 years old got kissed by her crush and thought that they would be together forever." Hyomin .

"Shut up Hyomin!. Just give him an advice how to make a girl fall in love." Luhan said and drank his water.

"Well there something that every girls hate." Hyomin started.

"Oh come on what is it?. Stop being a tease."

"GIRLS HATE GUYS THAT IS A PLAYER AND AN AS$HOLE." Hyomin said it infront of Kai's face.

"Hey you guys are not even drinking the vodka." Luhan said handing his glass to Jessica.

"Says the guy who keep asking for some water." Hyomin teased.

"As if i care. Kai, Can you tell us her name?."

While Jessica is walking back to her place beside Hara she heard it.....

"Her name is Jung Soo Jung. Or you can call her Krystal."

(WAIT SOO-JUNG? KRYSTAL?????) Jessica thought.

 

(Authors' Note)

An update everyone. :D

I've been thinking i'll just update this fic every Wednesday.

As always thank you all for reading and subscribing. Feel free to comment,rate or do anything....

Any of you guys have an request?.

If you do feel free to message me. :)

Keep safe and warm this December everyone.

Have a nice day guys!!!.

            -ihatewasabi