A Story To Tell

Made For You (Hiatus)

Jessica started to feel a lot better compare to the first day she was sick. She asked for a 1 day off, and she didn't expect it to last 3 days. She and Luhan got the chance to get to know each other better. They became close friend, because Luhan thinks his bestfriends are Kai and Hyomin, and he thinks CLOSE FRIENDS is the right label for them.  And the more she talks to him the harder her love for him increase. She's confuse about what she is feeling. Whenever he laugh and smiled sweetly at her she would feel like she's...in paradise?... no not there but maybe in heaven? She doesn't know what is the right word to explain her feelings. But she's sure that Luhan will never feel the same way to her. He told her that he likes someone. Someone who is better be unnamed he said. And Jessica is curious of course but she decided to laugh it off and told him how lucky the girl was when he made him his. Also she expect Luhan to be a ert and rude because of her past interaction with him.

But she was wrong. Luhan is really fun to be with, and he was really just unpredictable. Whenever she thinks about the past interaction, she can't help but to smile like an idiot. There was also a time when she was cleaning the kitchen counter she remembered when she caught him and Hyomin doing that thing in there, and she was grinning the whole time thinking about those and it was interupted by Luhan.

"Hey, you look so silly. Why are you smilling like that?." He said while drinking in the plastic bottle. 

"You want me to be honest?." Jessica put her arms behind her still smilling.

"Yes please." Luhan said still drinking in the bottle.

"Remember when i caught you and Hyomin doing THAT thi--" She was interrupted when Luhan spitted the liquid he was drinking and started to cough.

"YAH!! You're the ert one." He said as he continue to cough making Jessica laugh evilly.

"HEY YOU WOMAN!! Get back here i'm still not finish talking to you." Luhan said running after Jessica.

"Catch me if you can." Jessica talked back and run faster heading to the pool side but when she turned to her right she saw Mr. Roberts looking down to her.

"Opps sorry sir." She bowed down to him.

Meanwhile the other pabo is still running after her telling her how ert she was thinking about him like that. And when he reached the poolside his shirt ripped open but he didn't dare to fix it. 

"YAH JESSICA JUNG I'M NOT YET DONE ----" He stoped because he saw him father looking at Jessica and heared everything he shouts to her.

"Luhan, what happened to your shirt?." Mr. Robert's face started to turn red because of what he saw. He saw panting Jessica running away from Luhan, and his shirt is open wide and he was also sweating, also his suspicious is done when he heared his son yelling 'Hey i'm not yet done.'

"I was----" Luhan and Jessica saw Mr. Robert's red face. "OHHH NO NO NO NO! THIS LOOKS SO WRONG." Luhan face palmed his face when it finally sinked in to his brain what his father saw. 

"You're so red. Are you okay Jessica?." Mr. Roberts asked her worridly.

"Of--course i do Master.... WAIT I'M INNOCENT." Jessica said and covered her eyes.

"It's just that it looks so wrong.... we're not doing anything wrong.. it's just that i and he ran after me and i don't know why his shirt is open wide..." Jessica was so embarrass she can't even lift her head talking to Mr. Roberts.

"Whoa!!! YOU ?..." Mr. Roberts pretended to be shocked.

"WHAT THE!!!! " Luhan was speechless and can't belive everything he heared.

"Oh sir, YOU DID misunderstood what i--- we're  trying to say." She shook her head from embarrasment.

Mr. Roberts knows that Jessica is telling the truth but he decided to tease them more. Jessica's explanaition was very loud that even the othe maids and bodyguard watched what is happening there.

 

"YES SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!!!." Luhan shouted still in his red face.

"Was he rough at you?." Mr. Roberts whispered to Jessica almost causing her to fain due to embbarrasment.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU WHISPERING TO HER?." Luhan walked to Jessica and pulled her away from him father.

"Nothing." Mr.Roberts smirked to his son.

"Was it about me?." Luhan asked Jessica and she shooked her head 'yes'.

"Was it a good thing or a bad thing?." He asked his father.

"It depends on how you take it." Mr. Roberts said still smirking.

"I need you both in my office. And Luhan button your shirt those girls are drooling because of you." Mr. Roberts said and pointed to Hara's position.

 

A/N

Hello it's me 😆