Awkward

Made For You (Hiatus)

She can't believe it. She got shocked when Kai said her sister's name. Too many words keep going straight to her mind. As an older sibling, she is so protective. Which means Krystal's suitors' will have to get through to her first. While she's still lost in her thoughts Jessica was startled when someone waved a hand to her face.

"Hey are you alright?." Luhan ask her worriedly.

"Uhh-mm yes. I'm completely fine." She smiled to Luhan.

"I just got worried because you've been spacing out for a minute already. They are already leaving, you can now rest. You're dismiss for now." Jessica bowed to him and he respond with a nod.

Then Luhan went to Kai...

"Hey, Kai make sure you take Hyomin straight to her house safely. I swear if something bad happen to her you'll face my wrath."

"Yah~ you don't trust me that much?." Kai pouted as he tries to act cute to Luhan.

"Shut up Kai, And don't try to act cute... it doesn't suit you." Luhan said with a playful tease in his voice.

Then he saw Kai made a peace sign to him as he walk to his car waiting for Hyomin. Wait Hyomin? Where the hell is that girl?.

So he went in the kitchen and saw Hyomin exiting the bathroom.

"Hey I've been looking for you I didn't know you went there." Luhan said while walking to where Hyomin was standing.

"Opps sorry I didn't know you want to join me." Hyomin smirked to him as she push him to the kitchens' wall.

"Yah~ you should've gave me the chance when you woke me up."

"Sorry i'm just not In the mood lately. I promise I'll make it up to you." Hyomin embrace Luhan and stole a quick kiss to his lips.

"Sorry your ." Luhan pinned her to the wall kissing her hard.

Jessica's POV

After the incident awhile ago I decided to call Krystal. I need to confirm if she was really the girl Kai was talking about. After a few rings someone finally decided to answer my call.

"Hello?"

"Jessica? How are you doing? I really miss you so much." It was a voice of my mother.

"I'm doing good Mom. I miss you too, I'll visit you guys when I have a time." I replied to her with a cheerful voice.

"My princess when you go visit here I'll make you a very special meal." I smiled at the words coming out of my mother's' mouth.

"Really? I'll visit you mom this weekend I promise. Mom where is Krystal why she didn't pick up her phone?" I layed down for a while resting my eyes.

"Aigoo~ You're sister is here beside me sleeping like a baby. Did she told you that she already found a job?."

(Well with no doubts I know it was her he was talking about.)

"Really Mom?. Well that is a really great news."

"Yah Soo-yeon you don't sound so happy. Are you tired my daughter?."

"Aniyo~ Of course I'm happy umma. I was just tired... that's all."

"Your job must be so tough. I'm still can't believe that my lazy princess is working."

"Yah~ Umma don't tease me… As long as I could help you I'm already happy. Just wait a little long umma I promise that I'll make sure you will get your treatment done soon."

I tried my best not to let my tears fall down.

"Thank you so much Jessica. You should go rest now. Remember that Mom loves you so much. Please don't cry, Okay?."

"Yes umma, It's getting late now we should rest. Please take care umma. I love you and I'll see you very soon."

And then the phone call ended. I wanted to make the phone call simple. Because i don't want my mom to get worried.

When I opened the kitchens' door i saw Kai smirking at me the pointed his fingers to the place i can't see then he give me a be quiet look.

Then i finally saw it i can't believe it, It was Luhan pinning Hyomin in the wall....

 

(Author's Note)

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the late update.... i will do my best to give you a new update when i have a free time.

As always, Thank you all for reading, subscribing,commenting.

Good Bye for now. :D

Have a nice day everyone. :)

Thank You :D.