Time With Her

Made For You (Hiatus)

While Luhan is sitting at their living room couch. He saw his phone rang it was Kai....

"Hello?."

"Luhan, I'll going to your house later."

"Yeah, Sure."

"I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING!!." Kai shouts happily.

"Just come over here! No need to shout at me!!. Don't forget to bring some Vodka. Bye!!."

"Wai-wait-----" Kai didn't get the chance to finish his word when the line cut off..

(I don't feel like talking to phone right now.)

 

Suddenly he saw Jessica cleaning the tv rack.

Being a good guy Luhan kick his bowl of snack on the floor.

"Oops!, Jessica clean this." Luhan said then put his legs at the table.

"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN'T YOU? And please don't put your legs there." Jessica walks to him then push his legs off the table.

"CAN YOU PLEASE BE POLITE TO YOUR MASTER?." Luhan stood up and is now walking to her.

"I JUST FINISHED CLEANING THAT." Jessica walks back until she hit the wall.

"DO YOU REALLY NEED TO SHOUT AT ME? WANNA BE PUNISHED?." Luhan smirked at her while pinning her wrist at the wall. Getting ready to kiss her.

"DON'T YOU DARE DO WHAT'S RUNNING TO YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW, YAHH!!." She threatened then let out her dolphin scream.

When Luhan heard her scream like that he let go of her wrist then proceed to protect his ears.

"No need to scream like that i'm just kidding.You really think i'm going to kiss you? NO WAY!."

"What if you did? I'm just protecting my first ki--- no wait your breath stinks!." Then she walks away feeling embarrass.

"HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD, Are you serious?. You're already 20 years old you haven't really did it?." Luhan asked while trying to catch up with her walk.

"You don't need to know." Then Jessica slam her room's door to Luhan's face.

"Ouch my nose is bleeding. JESSICA IT'S YOUR FAULT." Luhan shouts to Jessica.

"OMO!! Really oh my god i'm sorry!." But when she open her door he saw Luhan leaning back to the wall smiling at her.

 

"Hello. Sit here beside me for awhile i'm just bored i need someone to talk to." He waved at Jessica then smiled at her.

"I didn't know that rich kids are also sitting at the floor." She said sitting beside Luhan.

"I'm still human you know.. if you haven't had your first kiss it means you haven't done the pleasure thingy?."

"Oh my god if you wanted me to be serious. ask something nice." Then she stood up getting ready to leave Luhan.

"I just kidding you know. I'm having a guest so don't forget to clean the living room." He said while walking her to the living room.

"And Jessica ssi." He said then lay to the couch.

"Yes Master?." She is now picking up the chips off the floor.

"Don't slam the door to my handsome face again." Luhan turned his head then smiled at her when their eyes met.

"Cocky much." Jessica said whispering.

"Jessica ssi. Did you say something?." He attempt to sit down.

"Aniyo Master i didn"t say something." Jessica waved her hand and moved back.

He knew what Jessica call him.

"I'm just kidding. I'm tired, I'll see you later." He felt tired after spending his time with her.

"And tell Hara to help you." Luhan shouts when he reach his doorknob.

 

(Authors' Note.)

As always thank you all again for subscribing. Feel free to comment,vote,subscribe or anything just don't report it.

What do you guys think of Luhan here?.

Did you guys watch the Invincible Youth season 1?

I got addicted so i can't really promise to update as soon as possible. :)