Dear Sick-a

Made For You (Hiatus)

Little Luhan Age ???

Luhan is running around their mansion looking for his father while showing everyone his wooden truck made by Kai's Father.

"Appa!!! Where are you???!!!" He knocked on his father's door.

"I'm right here Luhan. What is it about?." Mr. Roberts said while wearing his suit.

"I've been looking everywhere looking for you Appa. Can i enter your room Appa?." Luhan said peeking behind his father's back trying to look inside.

"Unfortunately you can't my son. I'm in the middle of something." He carried Luhan.

"Ohh Appa. What is Narsha Noona doing inside there?." Luhan said when he saw Narsha in the bed sleeping.

"Ohh her?. I--uh gave her a little tour inside the house so..."

"She gets so tired Appa?. Poor Narsha Noona..."

"Yes you're right my son.. you're a genius.. but keep this between us okay?. Don't tell Mommy. Okay?."

"I just want to show you my wooden truck.... Mr. Kim made it." He handed his truck to his father.

"Looks so amazing. Take care of that okay?."

"I will Appa. But are you saying that i never took good care of my toys Appa?." He pouted and smiled brightly to his father.

"What i mean is, that toy is special. It was made for you. You'll never realize that toy or maybe someone special was meant for you. You'll realize how special it was until it was all gone." He put Luhan down and explain it to him carefully.

"Since when did you became a poet Appa?." Luhan asked him playfully. "I promise Appa. I'll take good care of it. And i'll remember that Appa." He gave his father a kiss on his left cheek.

 

Present Day

"Luhan, Wake up!. I'm leaving already." Hyomin said while shaking Luhan's arm.

"Oh Okay... I didn't know i fall asleep here in the couch so sorry..." He sat down.

"What don't be. It's already getting late so goodbye for now." She grabed her bag.

"Wait!!!. I'm not letting you go out alone it's already dark. Use my car.. i don't know which one is this but just give it back and drive safe." He throwed her his car key.

"Uhm actually this is the gallardo so yes i'll give it back safe. Thanks!."

 

(It's about to rain soon... and i'm wide awake....) Luhan's randomness as he entered to his bedroom. Lazily laid down to his bed. Looking at the window watching the rain drop.

Minutes had already passed but he is still wide awake...

(I need someone to talk to before i go insane.... Jessica.... where the hell is that girl....)

He left the room searching for her. And saw her in the poolside with Donghae playing in the rain.

(Ohh great... this is so funny, we're not friends anymore so why am i still looking for her.)

So he just sat down in the sofa trying not to look to his right side or else he'll see those two.....having fun.

(This is ridiculous.)

He grabbed the remote and turned the T.V on searching for movie or anything nice.

(Oh okay,,, love story,,, Dear John..... kissing in the rain scene..... you know what i can watch that thing live if i look to my right... uhhh i hate this,,)

He turned the T.V off. Suddenly he noticed that two of them is now about to enter the house.

"Oh Master. I'll just clean up this mess later i'll just go grab my towel in my room i forgot it.." Jessica tried to avoid to do an eye contact with him.

"How about i'll go grab it and you have fun with---." Luhan said it fast when the rain gets heavy.

"Sorry i didn't catch that, are you trying to say something?.."

"Forget it. Go get it," He left her and went back to his bedroom.

(I hate this night...... one of the worst.. ever... someone ruined the mood... and also the T.V stations...hate it both... really..) He entered the room pushing anything gets in his way.

-Morning-

Luhan went to the maid's room looking for a girl. And he saw Jessica sleeping in her own bed of course, shivering.

He put the back of his hand to her forehead and he felt the heat. He didn't know that he's been staring at her for a couple of minutes and her voice interrupted him.

"Lu-- Master. What are you doing here?." She tried to sit down then Luhan pushed her back to her lying position.

"Just... looking around.. maybe.. Why are you sick?." Luhan folded his arms and does the talking.

"It was because of the rain i think?." Jessica grabbed the pillow and hug it.

Luhan sat down to Jessica's bed. "Of course it was. Why are you with him anyway?. " He told her with his mad voice

"Why do you care anyway?." The cold voice battle begin.

"Seriously what is your relationship status with him?." And Luhan lose...

"We're Best Friend. Why?." She lean her back to the pillow.

Luhan fidget his fingers and replied to her, "Nothing....".

"Okay."

"What about mine?. Any status will do..." He bit his lower lip and grinned dorkily.

"You're my boss, remember?."

"Of course i remember. I'm the one who told you that."

"Great. Master i'm asking you nicely please let me rest just for today?. Please..."

"Sure. Just tell me our status."

"Master and Servant?. Is that a status?."

"Married?."

"Very funny. You're the one who told me you don't want to be friends with me."

"I regret it.... really.... you know that i'm not the person who ALWAYS say sorry...but.. I'm really sorry."

"For what for telling the truth?. Don't be."

"It's not the truth. I'm really sorry.... again.... that's two times already...."

"Okay."

"Now what?. Are we 'FRIENDS' again?."

"OK."

"You don't look happy." Luhan moved Jessica’s side lip making a smiley face.

"Of course i wouldn't. I'm sick remember?." And she pushed it away from her.

"I'll take care of you."

"Since we're once again friends i'll talk rudely to you again." She flashed him a weak smile.

"I can handle that. I think you better sleep again. Have you eaten yet?."

"Not yet."

"After you eat, drink your medicine. Do you have some medicines?."

"I don't have some. Really, because i don't really get sick easily."

"Yeah but now, you do. I'll go to the pharmacy. And when i get home i'll cook for you."

"That was sweet. I've only seen you cooked once. And now it's for me?."

Suddenly Jessica's bedroom door opened revealing Donghae carrying a tray with a food. Luhan looked at Jessica and gave her a 'What the hell?' Look. And she replied to him with 'I don't know'.

"Jessica eat up. You need energy." He placed the tray in her lap, causing Luhan to rose from his sit.

(Way to go to ruin the mood, Donghae Oppa.) - Jessica

(I always knew that i hated this guy. She was so happy that i'm about to cook for her and he shows up with this!!!.) Luhan screamed at his mind.

"Thank you, Oppa."

"You're welcome, Sica. Oh Master is here too?."

(What's with the Nicknames with this two?. And he noticed me, just now...)

"Nope, it's just my picture. Of course i'm here. Actually, i'm about to call you to buy some medicines but it seems like you already cooked for her so why not do both?." Luhan handed him a cash and smirked at him.

"Opps okay i'm sorry i'm leaving now Master." He ran out.

"Good."

While those two argue Jessica was just busy eating, but she can hear them both.

"What's with the nickname,Sica?." Luhan said mocking Donghae's voice.

"Shut up. I'm eating."

"Good,seems like your BOYFRIEND is taking good care of you right?." He wore his shoes and stood up again.

"What no, he's not my boyfriend. And don't you just leave you still owe me a story."

"About what?. Ask your Donghae Oppa everything. He knows anything you need."

"You're acting jealous. Stay here with me for a little while."

"Oh okay, That was stupid... Okay what do you want to know?." He crossed his arm again...

"What's with you and Hyomin?." Jessica said still munching the food in .

"She's my... very special friend." He smiled weakly.

"What's with that smile?."

"That question is not necessary." His weak smile turn into a mad face. "My turn, What's with you and Donghae?."

"We've been friends since we're kids." Jessica's done eating her food. And she handed her tray to Luhan.

"Eat your vegetables." He pushed the tray back to her.

"I don't like it."

"Don't make me mad Jessica. Or else you know what will happen." Luhan flashed an evil smirk.

As soon as she saw him smirk like that she shoves the vegetable straight to .

"Good girl." He pats her head. "Why am i doing this?. You have your own hand and foot do it yourself."

"Thank you." She said simply and layed back to her bed.

"I'll leave you now. Will you be okay?."

"Yes. Thank you Master. I know you shouldn't be doing that but thank you."

"Well if you need anything just ask your Donghae Oppa." He playfully and ran out of the door.

 

(Aigoo... that girl..... we're friends again.....) Luhan sat down to the pool chair to rest.

"Master, i can't go buy the medicine. My car broke and---" Luhan stopped Donghae.

"It's okay. I'll go buy it." Luhan said and walk past him. "And keep that cash to repair your car."

"Thank you, Master." Donghae bowed to him.

 

Luhan arrived at the pharmacy and bought the medicines. He went home again. And stood up in Jessica's room.

(Shall i wake her up?. But i already ruined her sleep earlier.. i'll just left a note.)

 

Jessica's POV

I sat down and i was about to go to the kitchen to look for the medicine but i saw it, it was already in the bedside table. I found a short note saying..

"Hey Princess :P (Don't take that seriously) Don't forget to drink this medicine when you wake up after you finished eating, Okay?. Also eat your vegetables. Let's talk later, okay?. :) <3."

Donghae Oppa is so sweet. Finally someone i like feel the same way i do. I can't help but smile at the letter he wrote for me. I'm going to keep this...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

Hey guyss!!! This fic will be ending soon maybe 2-4 chapters left x-x.

Sorry for not updating this past few week/month because of personal reason.

And i also don't know if any of you is still interested in this fic lol.

Thank you for those who subscribe,upvoted,commented.

I don't know what to put here--------------------

Sorry for a short update,i'm still a dummy x-x

Have a great summer everyone.