She

Made For You (Hiatus)

"Why do you want to work at the Roberts Residence Ms.Jung?." Said Mr. Park.

"I need to earn a money because of my mother she had an accident last week and her knees needs to be operated, I tried to apply for another job but they said i am not qualified enough." Jessica replied while looking down.

"Well in that case.... When can you start working?." Mr.Park said while reading his task papers.

"It's still early so, maybe later?."

"Very well then. I'll wait for you at house Ms. Jung." Mr. Park said then bowed to Jessica. Then he handed the address to Jessica.

Mr. Park already left the cafe.

 

(You can do this Jessica fighting) Jessica's random thought.

 

"SOO JUNG AH--- COME HERE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING." Jessica shouts.

"Nae Unnie. What is it?." Krystal said while scratching her head.

"I ALREADY GOT A JOB!!!." Jessica informing her excitedly.

"So what Unnie?...... WAIT A JOBBB????!!!.." Krystal said half awake. Until it finally functions into her brain.

And then the two sisters talked. At first Krystal doesn't want her sister to work as a maid, But then she understand Jessica's plan for their mother. Jessica doesn't really care if she is working as a servant. As long as she makes money it doesn't really matter. What matters to her most is her family.

 

(Authors Note)

Thank You so much for subscribing everyone :D.

If you guys have suggestions or anything feel free to message me.

God Bless and have nice day everyone~