Just in the cheeks. Okay?

Made For You (Hiatus)

Jessica's Pov

 

My vacation feels like I've been there for like a year. Time pass by very slowly. I'm now heading back to the Roberts. Good things is that Donghae again offered me a ride home. Donghae is my special friend. He doesn't have a proper job yet. His father is a farmer, his mother works as a cook in the public school. He received his truck as a gift from his parents. He help them by delivering their goods around the city. We've been friends since were 12.

Finally we arrive at the Roberts mansion. Donghae parked his car outside. Blocking the drive way.

"Jessica, Put your bags inside. I'll wait here." He smiled at me and gave me my bags.

"Will you be okay here?." I said and I signaled the guards to open the gate.

"Of course." He made an okay sign.

Aigoo this bags are so heavy. I didn't even bring all my things but damn this is so heavy. After 20 minutes I went out of the gate to meet Donghae but then I saw him talking to Mr.Park.

 

-End of POV-

 

"Excuse me sir but you're blocking the driveway. The other cars are arriving soon so please move your truck." Mr. Park talked to Donghae.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I'll move it now." Donghae entered his truck and move it. After that he walked again to where Mr.Park is standing.

"I have a friend who work here. I'm just waiting for her." He stand beside Mr.Park,

"Who is she?."

"Jessica sir."

"Oh okay should I call her?." Mr. Park is now getting ready to call her.

"No it's okay." Donghae pulled Mr.Park's arm.

Silence passed by them for a couple of minutes.

"Is there any available job here Mister?." Donghae broke the silence.

"There is only one slot left."

"What is it?."

"Gardener."

"Can I take it? Please?."

"Well you'll need to give me your police clearance and I.D. Just those two." Mr. Park smiled to Donghae.

"I'll give it to you tomorrow sir. Can I ask what is your name?."

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. You could call me Mr.Park." Chanyeol ask for a shake hand which Donghae accepted happily.

 

Jessica walked to Donghae and Mr.Park.

"Oh Mr.Park you're here. This is Donghae my best friend."

"Aigoo Jessica. Just call me Chanyeol. To be honest I really don't like to be called as Mr.Park. Not to mention but I'm almost the same age as yours. I'm only 29." Chanyeol grinned dorkily to them.

"Jessica I'll go now." Donghae waved his hands to Jessica.

"To soon oppa?." Jessica said with a hint of dissapointment in her voice,

"I need to take care of something."

"Oh okay… bye."

"Thank you again Mr.--- Chanyeol."

With a simple goodbye Jessica felt so empty.

Jessica entered the house searching for someone. She went to the kitchen, none. Went to the basement, none. (I'm so stupid. Of course he is in his bedroom.)

 

Luhan is sleeping peacefully when someone barge in to his bedroom, it was the girl who has no manners…. Jessica.

"Psst. Luhan." Jessica slaps his arm lightly.

No answer. All he heared was 'Luhan Luhan Luhan wake up' it was so annoying in his ear.

Jessica is now getting impatient she decided to show her 'annoying' aegyo.

"Oppa oppa mianhae~" She acted like a cat. With her fingers playing as a bunny ear.

(Eww not cute..) Luhan face the other side of the bed.

"Luhan!!!." What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"Such a beautiful…… morning."

"Oppa!!!."

(I like it when she shout my name like that.) Luhan thought.

"I'm sorry." Jessica pulled Luhan's arm close to her lap.

(Damn it this woman… I can't resist her…. I'll forgive her this time… just like my father said be nice….)

"If you won't talk to me I'll just leave…" Jessica stood up from her no no from Luhan's bed.

"Oh baby you're here. I miss you." Luhan pulled Jessica's waist and layed her down to his bed.

"Oh my god you're disgusting." Jessica tried to stood up but failed.

"If you want me to forgive you stay still." He whispered in her ears..

(You're finally in his arms. Keep calm Jessica. Keep calm. Admit it you missed him. Luhan… I like you…) Jessica thought if only she can say it out loud….

"Let's sleep for awhile. I know you're tired. Are you comfortable?."

"Uhh sleep like this?… it's too close… I'm not comfortable…." The real thing is that she really liked the position.

"I like it. Come close. Don't act like you don't like it." She blushed when Luhan said that.

"What if they look for me?." Starting the eye contact war.

"Then hide, it's not a big deal."

"What if it's your father?."

"Then it would be awesome."

"Damn you Luhan. I'll go out now. Stop playing with me."

"Geez don't be too scared. It's not that we're gonna do something. We'll just lay down and rest for awhile."

"Bu--"

"Shut up or I'll kiss you."

"Yah!."

"I'll lock the door so you can shut up. And please don't check me out." He said with a y wink.

 

Luhan stood up and locked the door. Shirtless. SHIRTLESS??!!!.. Since when?.  Oh his abs… .. I'm ed up.

 

"Jessica don't act like you haven't seen a shirtless man before. You're drooling. No joke." He said with a smirk.

"Please put a shirt on…" She's trying her best not to look like an idiot in front of him.

Luhan didn't listen he just tucked his self in and hugged Jessica.

"What happened back there in the bus stop?." Jessica started the conversation.

"I should be the one who's asking you that." Luhan closed his eyes.

"Well you pissed me off when you made me miss my bus."

"In my case, I was only joking. Then you met the fish guy. And ditch me. I almost punch his face when he pushed me."

"You're stupid Luhan very stupid."

"You're a flirt Jessica Jung."

"Says the guy who is always with other girl. And FYI I'M NOT A FLIRT."

"If you're not then why did you agree to lay here beside me easily."

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT…. WAIT NO…"

"It's okay you can only flirt with me."

"Stop it."

"How many boyfriend did you had before?."

"None."

"Well you have one now."

"Who?."

( this girl is so frickin slow.)

"Do you like me?."

"Uhhm…."

"You don't need to think about it just answer me."

"No."

"I'll make you change your mind."

"No."

"Just one kiss."

"I---- don't know how….."

"Hahaha told you you're flirt."

Jessica can't take it anymore. How can this guy played with her easily?. She didn't know but her hands automatically slap Luhan's right cheeks…. Gosh it's so red.

 

"Why did you slap me?." Luhan sat down so fast  holding his right cheeks.

"Yah don't overreact. I didn't mean to."

"It hurts you know."

"I'm sorry."

"You know what for a maid you're rude."

"Yes I'm a maid. But I don't really meant to do that."

"Do you want to get fired?."

"What? Of course not. I'm really sorry."

"Kiss it to make it better.

"Jus-t in the cheeks."

"Do you want to do it in the lips?."

"I'm not asking you. You just misheard it. And just in the cheeks."

"Nike."

"Whats Nike?."

"The logo Jessica. Just do it."

"Corny."

 

Luhan angled his right cheeks and Jessica carefully leaning in.

(Here it goes Jessica…. Just a little more..) Slowly leaning in……

(*smirk* Look to your right Luhan….*smirk*) Luhan’s evil mind taught him

 

*Kiss*. In…...the…...lips……

                                      ^ ^          @@

                                       *               -

( so ed up sica…..) Jessica cursed in her mind….

(I know she likes it.) - Luhan.

 

“YAH!!!! LUHANNNN!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!!!..” Jessica stood up very fast.. And throw the pillow in Luhan’s face.

“DON’T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN’T LIKE IT.” Trying to hide in the pillow because Jessica keeps on throwing random things in him.

“I DIDN’T KNOW!!!!!. YOU’RE A ERT!!!!.” She threw the bottle of shampoo she got in the bathroom.

“NO I’M NOT!!!. LOOK, I’M SORRY OKAY?.” Luhan just keeps on laughing because of Jessica’s red face.

“I HATE YOU LUHAN!!!.” Jessica left the room angrily.

“LOVE YOU!!!.” Luhan .


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________