A Swan's Grace

The Dragon Couple

Before We Begin: I feel like platonic!Dragon Couple, so you shall have platonic!Dragon Couple. Now I'm off to try and write the XiuHan wedding and more romantic Dragon Couple because I can.


“You always did stick your landings, didn’t you?”

Kris hissed a laugh between his teeth as Tora walked into the ward, Ace under one arm and three thick textbooks under her other. Both of these she deposited at his feet – the good one.

“I’m as graceful as a swan.” he stated, puffing out his chest as she sat down on the plastic mattress beside him.

“Yeah, a swan on land.” she countered, laughing at the offended expression on his face, “Seriously though, Chanyeol was nearly crying when he was telling me about your not-so-spectacular save. Imagine my surprise when I turn up here to find my cousin being beaten to death by Baekhyun because he had me worried over a broken leg.” Kris let his eyes move away from Tora to the three books she’d brought with her, his hands grabbing hold of Ace at the same time. Tucking the stuffed llama under his arm securely, he grabbed at the top book and groaned when he read the cover.

“Tora, why did you have to injure me more?” he whined, bouncing a little in his seat. His movements made the bed he was on creak, but neither of them paid it any attention.

“If I didn’t bring you your share of the homework, then nobody else would.” she replied, “You get out tomorrow anyway, you big baby. Quit your whining.” The bedridden male sighed for dramatic purposes and slumped in his posture a little, hugging his toy a little closer. Tora reached into her pocket and produced a green marker, uncapping it in front of Kris’ eyes.

“Am I allowed to write any of our inside jokes?” she asked.

“No, because some of them are dirty and I don’t want to be looking down at my foot and laughing so hard I break my other foot.” Kris replied. Tora shrugged and leaned down, leaving her green mark and capping the marker again. Kris leaned forward so he could read what she’d written, crying out with indignation and laughing as he grabbed his best friend around her waist and began to tickle her sides.

‘Graceful as a swan ;3’ was written in neat cursive up the inside of his cast.


Author's Note: If anyone has experience writing weddings I'd love your help. I am suffering the WORST writer's block for my XiuHan wedding and I can practically FEEL the chill creeping up on me because they just want to get married, damn it!

...rant over.

-GuardianOfTheDawn :3