Couple Jewellery

The Dragon Couple

Before We Begin: Let's have some fluffy family love, because significant-other-love is too commercial for Valentine's Day.


"Do you think Mama and Papa will like these?" Seven-year-old Sehun fidgeted with the little box he held in his slightly dusty hands. He and Tao had been playing with Kyungsoo and Jongin in the sand pit at Kyungsoo's house until they'd remembered what day it was and ran home as fast as their legs could carry them. They hoped that their parents hadn't cleaned their room today; that mess was good for hiding presents! Tao had reached home first, and had sped upstairs while shouting a greeting to his mother and father who were watching a movie in the living room curled up in each other's arms. Sehun had paused long enough to scrunch his nose at his parents being cute before taking off after his brother.

"Of course they will! If nothing else, our house smells better than Jongin's." Tao confirmed for his twin brother, holding the little box he had really tightly. Sehun had to agree with his twin at that, because Jongin's new puppy hadn't been housetrained yet which made their house smell funny despite Uncle Baekhyun desperately throwing all sorts of nice smells around to try and cover it up.

"Okay, let's go." The younger twin led the duo out of their bedroom and down the stairs to the living room, where their dad was rubbing his hip and laughing with their mum.

"Mama? Papa?" Both Tora and Yifan looked over at their sons, who were shifting in their spots as if they were about to be punished.

"What is it, boys?" asked the patriarch. Tao and Sehun entered the living room and sat down on their parents' laps - Sehun in Yifan's, Tao in Tora's. Both boys held up the boxes they held, big eyes activated in case the adults decided not to like their gifts.

"What are these?" asked Tora as she opened her box.

"Uncle Joonmyun helped us buy these. He said that Valentine's Day was a day of love so we wanted to show you how much we loved you." Sehun's eyes glittered as he watched his dad pull the thick silver chain from the box. Tao grinned widely as his mother pulled her own thinner chain from her box, a smile on her face that matched Yifan's.

"They're beautiful." The chains were quickly replaced in their boxes before both boys were smothered in hugs and kisses, giggles echoing around the noq quiet living room.

"How about we have a picnic in the park tonight? That can be how Mama and I show you that we love you." Yifan smiled as his sons cheered and ran from the room, thundering footsteps telling him that they ran upstairs. Tora took the box from his hands and extracted the chain again, clasping it around his neck as he mimicked the action with her chain.

"Uncle Joonmyun helped them?" she had to ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I love you." Yifan kissed away her suspicion, standing up to check on the boys before Tora could ask any more. She sighed with a smile and stood up, grabbing his hand before he could get too far and kissing him again.

"Mama!"

"Sorry, Sehun! Love you and Tao!"

"Love you too, Mama and Papa!"

"Love you boys!"


Author's Note: Happy Valentine's Day to all AFF readers, both committed and non-committed!

-GuardianOfTheDawn :3 <3