Chapter 7

Wing Man

-Bam Bam-

"Hey Minsook!" I yelled at him to wake him up as I looked up at his bed. "What?" He said with his face smushed in the pillow. "Lets go get something to eat, just you and me." He looked up at me with a sleepy smile and one of his eyes open. "Nah I'm good." "Oh come on. It's good to eat breakfast," I got on my knees and up my laid my face next to his, "come on minmin. I'm hungry." He looked at me and placed his forehead head on mine. "Bambam." I could smell his hair, it smelled like strawberries and he had really pink lips. Not that I was looking at them but I just had to point it out. "Fine," He got up and messed with his hair, "I'll go get ready."

 

We walked down to the cafeteria and I got to see a new side of Minsook I never knew. "So Bam Bam I got to ask you something." "What?" "Is your real name Bam Bam?" I laughed because he was so serious. "No, why would you think that?" "I don't know. Then what's your real name?" "You don't wanna know." "No I do." He looked at me with big eyes and began to jump up and down. "Come on tell me!!" He put his head on my shoulder and began to pout. "Come on~~"

 

 

         -Misook-

Bam Bam laughed and put me in a head lock. "Stop being a child." "I'm not." Messing up my hair he slowly stopped and let me go. When I looked up at him he looked towards some thing. Following his gaze he was looking at that girl that yelled at me. "Bam Bam are you alright?" 

 

 

-Bam Bam-

Why is she walking this way? Hyori is walking this way. "Bam Bam?" I forgot Minsook was with me for a moment. I was completely frozen. I watched as she walked up to us with her perfect smile. "Your Minsook right?" "No I'm Bam Bam." "Oh that's nice but I was talking about him." She pointed at Minsook and my smile faded and I felt like my soul just flew out of my body. "Y-yeah. That's me. Why are you going to yell at me some more?" I looked at him shocked because of the way he talked to her. Let's just pause for a moment and let's update you on the situation. Hyori is the girl of my dreams, the girl I have been in love with since I came to this school. She's just so perfect, she sings perfect, she dances like a angel, she even sweats like a angel. No one talks to her like that because she can end you in the blink of an eye. Now let's go back to this now. Hyori had a smirk on her face and she crossed her arms. "No. I'm not here to yell at you so settle down." "So what do you want?" She let out a chuckle. 

 

 

-Hyori-

 This boy is something, does he know who I am? "This doesn't happen a lot so listen up. I'm only going to say this once," he rolled his eyes, "thank you." "What?" The boy next to him said surprised. "Wait, thank you for what?" "If you don't know then I'm taking my thank you back. Have a nice day." 

 

 

           -Misook-

She waved bye and walked away. When I looked back at Bam his mouth was wide open. "Are you okay?" "She just talked to you." "Who is she?" "She remembers your name." He pointed at me surprised. "Bam what's wrong?" "Thats Lee Hyori. You don't talk to her like that!!" I rolled my eyes and walked away. "She's just a girl."

 

 

        -Bam Bam- 

"Minsook," I caught up with him, "what did you do to her?" "I helped her with her singing. She messed up and I told her how to fix it." "Wait," I had to stop him because I couldn't believe my ear, "Hyori never messes up." "Well she did." He went walk again but I put my hand on his chest, his face got red very fast. "Ummm Bam Bam. Can you m-move your hands?" "Why what's wrong? You should really work out more. Your chest is really soft." He smacked my hands away and walked with his head down. "Minsook don't be embarrassed. A lot of people have soft chest."

 

-Author-

"Bam Bam why do you know so much about Hyori?" Misook looked at him as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Well I don't know, I just do." "That's a lie," She playfully punched his shoulder, "You like her huh?" She laughed but stopped when she saw his face get redder. "YOU DO!!" "N-no I don't." "Yes you do. Bam Bam and Hyori sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g." He punched her shoulder. She grabbed her arm in pain and bit down on her lip so she couldn't cry out because that really hurt. "Stop being a baby." "I'm not." "Yes you are. Come one. My baby Minsook." He throw his arm over her shoulder and pulled him along with him.