Chapter 23

Wing Man

-Minsook-

 

"MINSOOK!!" We nothing jumped out of our sleep when my mother ran into the room and hugged Misook. "My baby!!! Are you okay?" She pulled back and looked at Misook. "Misook...." "Hi auntie." "Hi mom." I said from behind her and she looked so confused. She touched Mi 's hair and gasped. "You're hair...what is this?" "It's hard to explain." "Why are you here?" Misook asked. "Your school called me and told me you were in the hospital, but it wasn't you. IT WAS MISOOK!!!" She began to hit my chest. "UMMA!! STOP!!" 

 

-Author-

 

After half an hour of Minsook 's mom scolding the two she finally calmed down and they explained everything to her. Minsook held out his phone to show her the video of him performing live, when it ended she handed it to him with watery eyes. "Umma...are you okay?" "This is what you always wanted to do. I never took you seriously but now I see how much you wanted this. I'm sorry Minsook." "It's okay mom." He hugged her and rubbed the back of her hair. When they parted she looked at Misook in the bed. "I'm sorry auntie." "It's alright," she patted her nieces back and rested her head in her shoulder, "we really need to talk about this school thing. Minsook I still want you to continue with your education and I want the same for you Misook but as Misook." Misook nodded and bit her lip. "Ill enroll you into the school as yourself if you promise not to do this ever again." "We promise." They both said in unison.

 

-Misook-

 

On the drive down to the school my heart almost jumped out of my chest. "What's wrong?" Minsook tapped my leg seeing me stare out of the window thinking. "I think it's weird how after all this time I'll finally get to go as me but all miss being you." He chucked and grabbed my hand. "We'll be fine." "What about Bam Bam?" "The roommate?" I nodded. "Do you want to...to tell him?" "I don't know...I don't want to." "They'll find out sooner or later." Auntie said from the drivers seat. "You're right."

 

 

 

-Bam Bam-

"I wonder if Minsook's okay." Jackson patted my back to make me feel better. "It's okay Bam, he'll be back soon."It seemed like magic because seconds later he walked into the room but with his head down. "Minsook you're back." Yugyeom yelled with a smile on his face. "Yeah..I'm back." "Is everything alright?"