Chapter 6

Wing Man

-Misook-

I walked into my room and no surprise at all seven men were hanging out inside. "Hey Minsook. How was your first day?" "No Im good I already ate." I don't know what Jr asked me but I need to get my wallet on top of my dresser. I could hear them laughing so I finally looked at them. "What?" "You." "What I do?" "Minsook are you okay?" Bam Bam asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I walked down the stairs and awkwardly stood over them. "Umm do you guys know where the mall is?" "Yes we do but," Jb said with his finger up, "you have to let us come with you." Why are they like this, I need to buy girl stuff, and I don't want them there UGGHH. "Fine." 

 

-Bam Bam-

"Come on guys let in here." Mark pointed at a store, pulling us all in with him. We all looked around and I turned to show Yugeom a shirt and saw Minsook sneaking out of the store. I put the shirt down and followed him. Something about him bothered me, he's so secretive. I know I haven't got to know him well but he hasn't really given me the chance to, he hasn't given anyone of us a chance. I followed him and he walked into a girls store. I kinda felt a ninja as I watch I'm look at the clothes there. I walked in as well and sneaked up behind him. "I don't think blues your color." He jumped and dropped a dress on the ground. "What is wrong with you?" I laughed picked it up. "I hope your not buying this for yourself." "No it's for my sister." I held the dress up to him and I could see him wear this and he would look pretty in it.  "Stop that." He took it from my hands and hung it back on the rack. "Do you need some help?" "Umm no not really but you can if you want." He smiled at me and I quietly looked away. 

 

-Misook-

Bam Bam's really nice. I never knew that but he really is. He helped me pick out a white dress for my 'sister.' "That will be seven dollars." "Here you go." I handed the cashier the money and left the store and saw the rest of the guys waiting for us. "What were you getting in there?" Jackson pointed at the store. "It's something for Minsooks sister. He was getting her a present." Bambam answer for me. "Aww your a nice brother." "Thank you." We walked to the food court and I used this as a perfect time to get everything else I needed. I hurried up and ran into a shoe store and got a wig that looked like my long hair, I got the weirdest look from the lady at the counter but I didn't care. I quickly ran back to the group and acted like nothing happened. Soon we all left and went back to my room.

 

-Author-

"Minsook." She looked up when Jackson said her 'name.' "Yes?" "Can you tell us more about yourself?" "Like what?" She nervously laughed because that came out of nowhere. "Like, tell us about you. We don't really know much about you." Mark patted her back. "Oh okay," they all circled around her," I'm a boy." "No duh Minsook." Youngjae yelled out  and laughed. "I wasn't done. I was saying, I'm a boy and I have a sister. I'm 16 and a half, I like purple, I get told I look like a girl but I'm not. I like ummm chicken. That's it." They all laughed and she looked down confused. "That really helped Minsook. Tell us about your sister." When Bambam said that her face went pale. "M-my sister?" "Yeah. You always talk about her." She rubbed the back of her neck and laughed nervously. "Well, she's my sister annnndd we have the same parents." "Minsook stop being slow." "I'm not Yugeom, you guys need to let me finish." She shot him a death glare be continuing. "Her name iisssss Misook anddddd she's we're twins." She said in a high pitch tone. "OMO!! You have a twin." They all said. "Y-yes." 

 

-Misook-

I swear this hole of lies is getting bigger and bigger. I didn't know what to say because I was thinking about what if they see me and Minsook together. "I bet she's beautiful because if she looks like you and dresses like a girl she's beautiful." Jackson winked at me making my face red. "Can we meet her?" "W-what?" Youngjae repeated his question and I bit down on my lip. "I don't know." "Aww come on." "I don't know. She's very shy around boys. I'll ask her and see." I smiled, they all nodded. "I hope she says yes." "I bet she will."