Chapter 25

Wing Man

-Bam Bam-

 

"You know if you stare hard enough you'll burn a hole in his head." Jackson and the others laughed at me. I didn't know that I was starting at the back of Minsook's head at lunch as he sat with Misook. It's been a week now and things haven't been the same. He hasn't been hanging out with us but with Misook but I can understand that but when it's just us he doesn't act the same. He doesn't talk to us unless he wants something, doesn't walk to class with us, and he doesn't even say out names right, he called me bam boo yesterday. I don't know what's wrong with him, but I plan to find out.

 

 

-Misook-

I listened to Minsook tell his story, I looked pass him and saw Bam Bam. I miss him. I miss all of them actually. "He what are you looking at," he turned and laughed, "Why are you looking at Bam Boo?" "Who?" "Bam Boo." "Bam Bam..?" "That's his name? I've been calling him that for the past week." "Gosh you're an idiot." I rubbed my temples. "Hey Minsook!" We both turned our heads towards the  voice and saw Hyori walking our way. "Crap," I cursed under my breath, " Her name is Hyori okay. Act normal." I whispered to him. "That's the girl that ki-" I kicked him under the table when as she got closer. "Hey Hyori." He said in a high pitch voice as he rubbed his knee. "Can I sit her?" "Why not?" She smiled as she slid next to Minsook. "I heard you were in the hospital, sorry I didn't visit you." "It's alright. I feel a lot better, equality now." "Why?" "Because you're sitting next to me." I rolled my eyes at him, Minsook has always been a flirt. Hyori giggled and turned her face as she blushed. "You look cute when you blush." "Minsook stop." She playfully hit his arm. "Please Minsook. Stop." I kicked him again under the table. "Hey don't you have class or something?" I took that as a sign that he wanted me to leave so I stood up and rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

-Minsook-

"It been awhile since we hung out." She told me. "I know. Maybe we can go on a date some time." She looked at me with delight. "Really?" "Yeah, I would love to spend some more time with you." "O-okay. I'll text you." "Okay. I'll see you around." I stood up and winked at her.

 

-Misook-

 

 It felt weird walking into the boys building again. I was only here because Minsook took my book, I would have him bring it to me but he's on his date =_=. For some reason I felt nerve to knock on the door and it took me a good three minutes to finally do it. 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"Hey....Misook." "Hello." I was surprised to see her at my door. "How's it going?" "Minsook has my book. Do you mind if I get it?" "No not at all, come in." I moved so she could come in and closed the door. I watched her as she walked up the steps and went throw Minsook 's things and grabbed a book. "Got it." "Good. Sooooooooo you like the school?" "Yeah I like it a lot," she walked down to my level and stood in front of me, "it's really nice here." "That's good to hear. I'm glad you like it. If you ever want to hang out, just let me know." "I will," she smiled and looked down and stared to yell. I looked down and saw a huge rat on the floor and screamed too. She jumped into my arms. "GET IT!" "NO YOU GET IT!" We held onto each other and screamed. Yugyeom opened the door, followed by the others, and the rat ran to him. "There you are Mr. Cheese. Sorry if he..." They all looked at us and we looked at each other and soon parted. "Bam Bam why are you messing with Minsook's sister?" "We didn't do anything." I looked at her and she was blushing, I gave her the book  and she thanked me. "I'll see you tomorrow." She quickly pushed pass the guys standing by the door. "Oh Bam Bam," Jb smirked at me, "our little Bam Bam has a crush on Misook." "No I don't." "Come one Bam," Mark laughed, "You either like Minsook or Misook, pick one." "Get out of my room."