Chapter 14

Wing Man

-Misook-

 

"Mr. Kim Minsook are you ready to sing today?" "Yes sir. I'm ready." "Good." He smiled and clapped his hands. We all sat down and waited for the rest of the class. "Good morning class, as you know we our new student has a song for us. Minsook." I stood up and Hyori got up as well. "Hyori are you going to sing too?" "Yes sir." "Woah this is a first." Everyone clapped when we stood in the middle of the room. "Today we will be singing Remember You by Shannon Williams ft Jungkook." I walked and press play and looked at Hyori before singing. 

 

 

-Author-

 

Everyone was surprised by Misook's voice, it was soft and smooth and it matches perfectly with Hyori's. Misook closed her eyes and put her hand on her chest, putting all her feelings into the song. When they got closer to the she looked at Hyori and she looked down at the floor nervous. She grabbed her hand and nodded to her letting her know that it was okay and that she was there. The sang that long note together perfectly and everyone watching got a chill down their spin. When they finished they bowed and everyone clapped loudly and Misook dropped Hyori's hand. "Minsook, Hyori, that was lovely. Your voices mix well. Minsook, I didn't really expect that from you."  "Thank you." She bowed to him and took her seat.

 

-Misook-

 

"Finally!! We get a break." I laid down on my bed when Bam Bam told me about the week long break we get. I didn't know that so you can understand my excitement. "Yeah I know. So are you going to go back home?" "No, I don't think so." If I go back home without Minsook, my parents will kill me. "Why don't come with us?"  "Us?" I sat up and looked down at Bam Bam. "Yeah, the guys and me are going down to JB's beach house for the break. You should come it will be fun. We're leaving tonight." "Sure why not." "Good. Now start packing."

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"Wow this place looks great." Minsook said as he stepped out of the car. "That's for letting me come along JB on such a short notice." "It's fine Min. We wanted you to come anyways. Let's get settled in everybody."  We all followed him into his house and was greeted by his mother. She attacked him with hugs and kisses and we all laughed at him as he began to get embarrassed. "Oh I missed you so much," she kissed his forehead one more time before looking at us, "I missed you all too." She smiled then looked at Minsook. "Oh I don't know you." "Hello. I'm Kim Minsook, it's nice to meet you." "Awww so cute," she grabbed his face and held them in her hands, "such a cutie. You hair is so short. Does your mother know about this? I don't think girls should have short hair." I think I almost died laughing at her, we all did, we could hardly breath. "Excuse me Ma'am. I'm a boy." She had a confused look along her face and she just stared into Minsook's face. "Woah...your such a pretty boy. Please forgive me." "It's fine." He laughed it off. "Well now that everyone's here we're going to go get settled in mom." JB kissed his mom's cheek and we followed him into the living room. "Ok, this is how it's going to work. There are 4 rooms open, one downstairs the rest up stairs. Jr and me will take my room, Jackson and Mark you'll take my sister's room, Youngjae and Yugeom you take the guess room upstairs, and Bam Bam and Minsook you have the one down stairs. Now get out of my face."

 

 

-Misook-

 

"Minsook what do you want to do?" "I don't know. What ever you want I guess." I had my back toward him and he jumped on me, making us land on the bed. "Let's go swimming!!!" "O..Kay but..I ..can..t breathe." "Oh my bad." He stood up and grabbed his swim trunks. He quickly took off his shirt and I began to yell at him. "BAM BAM I'M STILL IN THE ROOM!!!" "So...." "Ugh never mind, I'll get the others."

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"Minsook your not getting in the water?" Mark asked him as he hung onto the edge of the pool. "Nah. I'm good." He said as he watched us play in the water, he sat there with his arms cross, looking like a loner. "Why should you come with us then? You can swim right?" Jackson hopped out if the pool. "Yeah I can swim but I don't want to." "Oh come on," Yugeom and Jr crawled out the pool with Mark right behind them, "get in." The gang up around him and grabbed his arms forcing him to stand up. "NO.NO.NO.NO STOP!!!" They tossed him in and when he hit the surface he began to yell at them then stopped and looked down into the water before hoping out and running towards the house. "Minsook is the weird one of the group."